Chapter 6

(sorry guys Evie gonna have on soon I've just had to get Mal telling Ben out the way!

Doves pov
School was finally over so I went back to my dorm to get ready. I was gonna go talk to Ben. I walked into my dorm and took of my dress. I then slipped on some purple leggings with a black shirt and a purple leather jacket to go with it. I pulled my hair out of the bun and let it fall down my back. When I walked out of the bathroom Evie was sitting at her sewing machine. "where are you going"she asked me. "to talk to Ben liked I promised"I said. "Oh ok"she said. "see you later"I said. "Alright"she said back. When I arrived to Ben's castle I walked into his office. "Hey Mal"he said trying to kiss me but I moved. "Can we talk"I asked him. "sure about what"he asked me. "Umm Ben I don't think we should be together anymore"I said. He stood up and walked to his window looking out. "Evie"he said. "Excuse me" I said. "It's Evie Mal you're inlove with her"he said. "No Ben I'm not"I said. "Mal you are I see the way you look at her Mal you like her you do"Ben said laughing. "I'm sorry"I said. "Nothing to be sorry about Mal you can't control who you love right"he said. "You're not mad"I asked him. "no I understand"he said. "So you have to find a new queen right" I asked me. "No I want you to be my queen still we don't have to be together"he said. "really"I said smiling. "Yes Mal really"he said. I ran over to him and hugged him. "Thanks Ben "I said. "no problem but Mal"he said. "Yes"I said. "We could still be friends right"he said. "Of course Ben"I said kissing his cheek. "Alright see you later"i said. When I walked out I was walking on the court then I seen Evie. I was about to walk over there but I seen someone pick her up and kiss her. I realized it was Doug. I couldn't believe it she told me she'll talk to him. I just broke up with a great guy for a lie. "come on Mal"someone said putting their arm around me. I looked up and seen it was Jay. "she said she"I said but couldn't finish it. "it's alright let's go"he said pulling me. I turned around and started walking.

Evie's POV

I was in the court waiting for Doug. I got tired because he was taking forever. Somebody picked me up then kissed me. I looked and seen it was Doug . "Hey Doug" I said. "Hey I missed you"he said. "I missed you too" I said. "Soo you're hungry"he asked. "yes I am"i said. "good" he said pulling a picnic basket from behind him. "You're so great"i said. "I try"he said. I looked around for a spot then I seen Mal and Jay walking away. Mal had her head down. I knew she had seen me and Doug. "Let's sit here"Doug said catching my attention. "Ok"I said ."what have you been up to"he asked me. "Hmm just school and working"I said taking a bite out of my sandwich. "I was thinking we so something like a date"he said. "isn't this a date" I said. "yeah but a date where we Dress up and go somewhere nice" he said. "sure" i said. "When do you wanna go"he asked. "Saturday night"I asked. "alright"he said. We got up and went for a walk. "You wanna hang out tomorrow to"he asked. "I can't tommorow I'm going with Mal"i said. "why can't you come with me"he said. "im with you now"I said. "I know but I'm your boyfriend and you guys stay in the same dorm you're always together"he said. "Doug she's mt bestfriend and we had plans today but I cancelled them for you"I said. "please"he said. "I have to go Doug" I said. "Evie"he said but I ignored him and kept walking. "When I walked into my dorm I seen Jay holding Mal and she was laying on his chest halfway sleep. She woke up when I opened the door. "Hey"I said to them. "hey"jay said. "Jay you have practice don't you"I said. "yeah but I'm here with Mal"he said. "What's wrong with her"I asked. "I have to get going are you gonna be ok Mal"he asked ignoring my question. She nodded her head so he walked out. "Mal"i said walking over to me. "leave me alone"she said putting her head in her pillow. "what's wrong"i said . "Evie you lied to me"She said. "I sighed knowing what she was talking about. "Mal I'm sorry"I said. "sorry doesn't fix it Evie I was out breaking up with Ben for you just to find you and Doug kissing"she yelled . "He kissed me"I yelled back. "Evie you still lied to me"Mal said with her voice cracking. "Mal I'm sorry"I said. "please Mal"I said. "no Evie"she said back. I lifted up her face and connected our lips. She didn't pull away. We kissed for atleast five seconds before I pulled away and she stared into my eyes. "I'm sorry Mal"I said in a soft voice meaning every word. "I know"she said. "Please forgive me"I said. "I forgive you E" she said. I smiled at her and hugged her. I kissed her cheek then walked over to my bed and climbed in it . "Goodnight Mal"I said. "goodnight E"she said back.