Chapter 15

Evie's pov

"Mal are you serious"I said shrieking. We were standing in front of a horse carage. It kind off was like the one Cinderella rode in. It was always something I wanted to ride. "yes"she said. We climbed into the carage and started going. "E thanks I heard what you said in class this morning"she said making me smile but it faded away. I was still inlove with Doug but my feelings kept growing instead of leaving. Maybe I'm not mewnt to be with Mal. I could feel her staring at me but didn't pay attention to it. Evie snap out of it. You want Mal that's why you chose her right? "Evie you're inlove with Doug and Mal you have to choose. Who's it gonna be Evie" I kept hearing it in my mind but tried to ignore it. I then realized what I was thinking about and jumped at the fact Mal was still staring. "Evie"she said lowly. "Yes"I said back. "you're inlove with him"she said. I couldn't deny it we both knew that I was inlove with Doug. I nodded my head slowly. Apart of me wanted to hug Mal and tell her I'll never leave her but I couldn't because it wouldn't be true." Evie go"Mal said as the carage stopped. I looked at her for a moment then jumped out of it and ran to Doug's room.
............
Mal's pov
I sat in the carage heartbroken. I knew I had did the right thing but it hurted so bad that she chose him over me. I felt to people hugging each side of me. When I looked it was Carlos and Jay. When I looked across from me I seen Uma Harry and Gil. I smiled at all of them. "you're strong buddy you'll get through it"Gil said. "yeah the strongest girl I know"harry said then looking at Uma who was mugging him. "I give it to you this time harry but never again"she said making me laugh. "Haha I made her laugh"Uma said making me laugh more. Her harry and Gil walked over to me and hugged me. "you'll get through this buddy"they said. "I'll get through anything with you guys here with me"I said sniffing. "who's taking her back to the dorm room"Jay said. "not it"all the boys yelled making me laugh. " You guys are horrible"Uma said helping me up. "come on baby dragon"she said. "Uma you gotta stop with the nick names"I said laughing. "nah" she said. We finally reached my well me and Evie's dorm and Uma walked in with me. Evie wasn't there so I'm geussing she's with Doug. It broke my heart thinking If it. "hey"Uma said pulling me into a hug. I geuss she seen my facial expression drop. "You know I never you to were a couple"she said. "yeah it was you know"I said. "Secret"she asked. "yeah"I said sighing. "Mal stop it's okay at least she's still your bestfriend and "sister" you always gonna have apart of her that's only for you just not all"Uma said making me understand. I smiled at her then laid down. She got up and stop walking towards the door. "No Uma please stay"I said lifting up. "You sure"she asked. "please"I said lowly. "well a day has come I thought I'll never seen Mal's soft now"she said laughing and climbing in the bed. "so are you pirate"I said. "I'm just pirate now woww ok dragon"she said laughing. I look towards her and kissed her cheek with a hug."thank you"I said then laid down. "you're welcome Mal"she said then laid down next to me wrapping her arm around me. No she wasn't Evie. Neither did she sound or look like Evie but I didn't care. I felt warm and safe. I grabbed her arm and wrapped it around me. "goodnight shrimpy"I whispered making her burst out laughing. "goodnight devil"she said.

Evie's pov

I was finally leaving Doug's room on my way to mines but someone called me. I turned to see it was Carlos. "Hey Evie we don't blame you for choosing Doug over Mal but you're guys are still cool right"Carlos said. "yeah"I said. "Good"he said walking away. When I walked in the dorm room I seen Mal and Uma cuddled up. I wanted to say something so bad but the fact that we're not together stopped me. I just walked away and climbed in my bed. I didn't feel like bathing or nothing anymore. I geuss Mal was still up because she whispered something to Uma making her laugh. "goodnight devil"Uma said back kissing her cheek. I jumped out my bed and ran into the bathroom. This couldn't be how I would be living it was nothing but a kiss on the cheek we would never be here if I would've stuck to my choice. I just started crying and it wasn't silently. I didn't care who heard me at the moment I just wanted to cry. I sat in the corner of the wall and put my head down to cry. "Evie"someone said sounding like Uma. "What"I said. "You're ok"she asked. "No Uma this is stupid I don't know what to do part of me wants to be with Doug and the other half wants Mal. A voice in my head says go to Doug but everything else in me wants Mal"I said. "Who do you wanna be with E"she asked. "I don't know"I said silently. "In the morning talk to mal she's still your bestfriend but do me a favor and wait til I'm gone"she said.
......

Mal was woke and Uma had just left. "Mal"I said. "yes"she said sitting on the bed. I started moving around a lot because I got neverous she might not want to talk to me and I keep on moving. "Evie stop"she said. "no Mal what do you want for breakfast"I said. "I'll get my own" she said. "Mal I'm trying to be nice"I said still moving. Her head started following my body so she got up and grabbed my hands. "Stop"she said looking into my eyes. I took a deep breath and relaxed. "If I let you buy me breakfast then will you stop" she said . I nodded my head. "fine blueberry pancakes with bacon"she said. "Blueberry"I said. She looked up at me. "Yes I think I said that"she said. "Mal you dont-"I just stopped and sighed. I grabbed my purse and was about to get ready to walk out but Lonnie Jane and Uma burst in. "Mal"they all said running to her. "Get up"Jane said. "i am"she said back. "out the bed"Lonnie said. "Nope"she said. "Mal please"Uma said. She smirked at them. "I could or I could stay in the bed all day" since you know I'm the queen she said laying down. "and by the Queen assistant I must make sure the queen is alright and she is not by laying down so get up"I said walking over to pull her out the bed. "I'm telling"she said. "Telling who"Uma said. "Evie"she said. "She's the one who-"Lonnie said but got cut off. "Evie they're bullies execute them"she said making me laugh. "Mal you're a mess"I said. I knew she was only trying to cheer me up but it was working. There was a knock on the door. "not it"we all screamed except Uma. "Seriously you guys gotta stop"she said. When she opened the door it was Doug.