Chapter 11

Evie's pov

I jumped out of bed and ran into the bathroom noticing I was late. It was 6:13am. I started the shower and while it warmed up I brushed my teeth after I got through I got in the shower and went over my body 3 times then got out. When I got out I wrapped myself up and walked into the closet not knowing what to wear. I decided to put on my all blue short rumper. When I put it on I went back in the bathroom to curl my hair. After I curled it I did my makeup and put on my accessories. Finally I was caught up so I walked out and sat in front of my sewing machine. I looked over to Mal's bed and she was gone. I got worried so grabbed my things from school and left. I searched the museum,library, the tree she sits under but couldn't find her. I looked at my watch and seen it was 6:50 so I didn't have time to keep looking. I walked towards the cafeteria to get breakfast. When I got their I seen Uma,Harry,Gil,Jay,and Mal. "Mal where were you"I asked walking over towards her. "Hey E I was with these guys we went for a walk this morning"she said. "oh"I said softly. She scooted over for me to sit next to her so I sat on the bench. "where's Carlos"I asked Jay. "it's Carlos he's always late"Jay said making us laugh. "Evie remember you were late everyday back on the isle"Mal said making me laugh. "at least it was the rules to be late then now's not"I said. "even if you were late the teacher was gonna be later she always thought fashion was first no offense Evie"Uma said. "None taken"I said sitting down my books. I whispered to mal that I was going to get my tray. As I was walking back I kept noticing Uma look at Mal and then look away but Mal wasn't paying attention. I walked back over to sit my hook down. "Evie"Jay asked. "Yes Jay"I said back smiling. "could you tell me why is Mal so happy"he asked. "I couldn't tell you if I wanted"I said smirking. I geuss he figured out because his eyes went big. "well miss Moors and miss Grimmilde"he said making me laugh. "What's funny"Carlos said sitting next to Jay. "miss Moors and Grimmilde are keeping secrets"Jay said. "I am not it's Mal"I said. "secrets"Carlos asked. "Mal's happy and nobody knows why"Uma said making Carlos burst out in laughter. "Excuse me Jay and Evie for a moment"he said. "what about me"Mal ask. "eh"Jay said making her throw her apple at him. "ouch Mal"he said. "So you did it"Carlos asked. "Yep she said yes"I said. "that's great"he said. "so are you to a thing like you know"Jay said. "Yes Jay"I said laughing. "And you're not nevermind"he said walking over towards Mal making me confused. They walked over to where they were by themselves and started talking about something. "I tried"Mal said as we for over there. "tried what"I asked her. "nothing"mal said. "Mal"Jay said. "Jay not now please"she said. "Mal"he said again. She sighed and looked at me. "Evie"she said. I didn't say anything I just looked at her. "I umm the day you told me to get your food me and Uma we kissed but I didn't kiss her this time really she kissed me but she apologized"she said. "and you weren't gonna tell me"I said. "Evie I was but not now"she said. "Mal you don't think that's the type of thing you tell me admediately"I said with my voice cracking. "Evie I couldn't tell you then I had no choice but to wait"she yelled . "Mal you lied to me"I said lowly with my voice cracking. "seems like you never have a choice"I said walking away. "Evie"she yelled behind me but I didn't bother. I wasn't mad at the fact that Uma kissed her. It was the fact that she wasn't gonna tell me about it. It makes me wonder. The same thing happens with Ben. If we are in a relationship and she kissed someone else would she tell me. I knew I was over thinking but I was inlove with this girl and I couldn't help it. "hey"Doug said knocking me out of my thoughts. "Hey Doug"I said. "what's wrong" he asked me fixing his hair. "nothing just another arguement-" "with Mal"he finished off. "Yeah"I sighed. "We never argued like that Evie"Doug said. "Neither did me and Mal this is just new"I said. "or is that it"Doug asked me. "yes Doug it is"I said. "sure Evie"he said. "What are you saying Doug"I asked. "I seen Uma kiss Mal. After they kissed she smiled. You know Uma is Mal ex everyone kind of knows except Ben of course never thought that she was catching feelings again"he said. "No Doug"I said. "Whatever Evie think about it"he said . Mal wouldn't do that would she. I knew Mal to much and she was never the person to do that. I would talk to her later.

Mal's pov

I walked back into my dorm sighing. Evie didn't come to school today I knew I owed her an apology. "Hey Mal"I heard making me look up . I looked over and seen it was Evie. "I'm sorry"I said walking over towards her. "Mal I forgive you but I do have some questions"she said. "Alright"I said sitting down. "If that ever happened in our relationship you would tell me right"she asked. "yes E I would"I said. "Mal"she said. "Yes E"I said. "are you catching feelings for Uma again" she said. I knew i had hurt her. "E no I promise I was just helping her. We hugged and next thing she said sorry and kissed me. I didn't want to be rude so I smiled and left"I said. "promise"she said looking at me. "I promise Evie" I said hugging her. She leaned in and kissed me. "thanks for being honest"she said in her soft voice. "How bout dinner"I said smiling. "Hmm sounds nice but it can wait"she said smirking. "I see what you're doing"I said. "Give me my work Mal"she said laughing. "I think I left it"I said. "You never do you always remember"she said. "I give it to you"I said passing her work to her. "Thanks"she said. I kissed her cheek then stood up. "No problem"I said.