Chapter 5

Evie's pov

Today was Friday so I was going back to my dorm. I sighed not wanting to go . "What's wrong Evie"dizzy said. Nothing but do you want ice cream"I said. "Eeee"she screamed. I knew that was a yes. "What kind"I said. "rainbow with sprinkles and candy"she said. "Don't you think that's a little to sweet diz"I said. "I deserve it I've been on the isle"she said making me sigh. "You're right here"I said handing it to her. We continued our walk together. "Look there's Celia and Mal she said making me look. "CELIA"she screamed making them look our way. I sighed wishing we came another day. Celia came running over here pulling Mal behind her. "Hey Dizzy hey Evie"she said. "hey" we both said. "Mal I love your hair"dizzy said making me look at it. She had to french braids going to the back of her head. "Thanks"she said lowly. I just stared at her until she looked up at me making me look away fast. "Why are you two not talking"Celia said catching my attention."Dizzy are you ready to go"I said. "We just got here"she said. "I'll make it up to both of you"I said. "bye Dizzy"Celia said hugging her making me laugh. "I'm counting on you Evie"Celia said. "I promise"I said. "bye guys"Dizzy said as we walked away. I took her back to her dorm then went to collect my things from Jay and Carlos Dorm. "are you sure you're gonna be ok"Carlos asked. "Yes Carlos"I said. "you guys always talking about something"Jay said. "bye guys"I said. "I'm coming with you"Carlos said. "Stay"I said. "fine"he said back. When arrived in my dorm Mal was drawing in her sketchbook then she looked up to me. "hey"she said. "Hey"I said softly putting my things up."E"she said. "yes Mal"I said. "sorry about the other day"she said. "it's fine just forget what I told you"I said. "no Evie truth is I like you too"she said making me look up at her. "You do"I said. "Yes that's why I've been so distance towards Ben so much It's because of you Evie"she said. "Really"I said smiling. "yeah she said back. "Mal I don't want to ruin you guys relationship and if you're saying this because of what I told you then save it"I said sighing. "no Evie I promise that's not the case I really do like you"she said getting up. "What about Ben"I said making her shrug. "Well"she said. "Mal"I said sighing. "Evie"she said. "You're with Ben I'm with Doug how's that going to work"I asked her. "I'll talk to Ben"she said. "If you want to I can but how will he take it"I asked . "I don't know E"she said. "Just talk to him"I said. "alright and you talk to Doug"she said making me freeze. "Ok"I said lowly. "Evie I'm serious"she said. "I will Mal"I said. "promise''shs said. "I will"I said."goodnight"she said. "Goodnight"I said back.

Doves pov

I woke up to the sound of my alarm. I groaned and clicked it and went back to sleep. "Mal"Evie said shaking me. "Five more minutes"I said. "No Mal get up now"she said. "I'm tired E"I said. "Sleep then I'm not talking to you for the rest of the day"she said making me jump up and run in the bathroom. "I'll be ready in 30 minutes I said making her laugh. I turned on the shower and grabbed my toothbrush to save time. I brushed my teeth then went over my body 3 times before getting out. I dried myself off then grabbed a cream dress. I flat ironed my washeout blonde hair with purple tips. (That hairstyle was everything in d2-author). I then put my hair in a bun. I decided not to put on make up so I walked out the bathroom. "I'm ready"I said looking at Evie."good she said looking at me with her hands on her hips and smiling. "I can't believe I just got blackmailed by someone so nice"I said walking out. "At least it was for a good reason"she said behind me. "I could've been late"i said. "I wouldn't be talking to you now"she said. "I would've still been at school E" I said. "It doesn't matter Mal"she said. "whatever"I said walking in the cafeteria. Me and Evie grabbed our tray then went to the table with Jay, Carlos, Uma, Harry, and Gil. "Look who's here early"Jay said smiling. "she blackmailed me"I said . "How do you get blackmailed by someone so nice"Uma said. "Well atleast I'm not the only one who wants to know that"I said. "I told her I wasn't gonna talk to her for the rest of the day"Evie said. "Ohh"they all said nodding their hands. "I could've lasted"I said. "Oh you could've"she said. "yes"I said. "ok well I'm not talking to you"she said. "Ok"I said. Five minutes later passed and I got bored of talking to everyone else. "Evie please talk to me"I said whining. "Mal you couldn't last five minutes"she said laughing. "that's horrible"I said. "Very"Harry said. "You guys are so close"Gil said. "Shutup Gil"Uma said. "Still mean I see"I said. "Mal please don't we just became friends"she said. "I was just saying"I said. "Does that supposed to mean something to me"she said. "Well if you want it to then sure" I said smiling. "You're funny Mal"she said. "guys"Evie said. We both sighed."we should be getting to class anyway"Jay said. "Do we really have to do this school thing"Uma said. "yes Uma"Evie said. "Ughhh"she said. "you sound just like Mal"Carlos said. "She does"gil said. "shutup"me and Uma both said. "now you to definitely sound alike"Carlos said. "Let's go"I said. We all got up and went into our first class which was chemistry. "Goodmorning class today you'll need a partner"the teacher said. I looked at Evie and she looked at me. "but I'll be choosing"and this person will be your partner for the rest of the year"the teacher said. "I would like to choose my own"I said. "I'm the teacher"he said. "I'm the Queen who has more power"I said smirking. "who would you prefer miss Moors"the teacher said. "Evie"I said. "alright" he said "Mal you're so mean"Evie said. "I needed Evie"I said. "But did you have to blackmail him I'm pretty sure we would've been together anyways"Evie said. "did you have to blackmail me"I asked. "the dragon has a point"Uma said. "Shutup shrimpy"I said. "Guys" Jay, Harry,Carlos,and Gil screamed. "How do you guys go from being friends one minute back to Enimies" Jay said. "this is hard getting used to talking to her you know"Uma said. "what she said"I said. "whatever let's just work"Evie said making us all turn around and work. This is gonna be a long 8 hours.