Chapter 7

Sofia's pov

Finally it was Friday. I was happy that it was the weekend but I had promised Celia and dizzy a sleepover and I had to face Doug tomorrow. I looked at the clock to see it was 5:56am so I got up. I walked into the bathroom. I brushed my teeth then washed my face off. I flatiron my long blue hair letting it fall down my back. Then got some rollers for the tips of my hair then curled it. I but a cap on it then got into the shower. When I got out I put on a blue tank top with a pencil skirt. I picked up a small hair accessory that dizzy had made when Mal went back to the isle and put it on my head. When I walked out the bathroom and saw Mal sitting up on the bed. "you're up early"I said. "so are you"she said. "I always get ready early"I said. "oh E I'm not going to school"she said. "you're going Mal get up"I said. "no E I feel sick"she said. "what's wrong do I need to stay"I asked. "No E go really"she said. "you sure you gonna be ok"I said. "yes"I said. "alright"I said. I left out of our dorm room and headed to Carlos and Jay dorm. "Come on Jay"I heard as I walked in. "What's wrong"I said. "Jay's sick"Carlos said. "Mal is too"I said. "Well we have to go to school"Carlos said. "See you later Jay"I said "see you"he said back. When we arrived at school Ben Came over to our table which mad me nervous. "Hey guys"he said. "Hey"Carlos said. "hey"I said neverously. He looked at me and laugh"Evie don't be nervous I'm not mad at you or Mal we're actually friends"he said. "Oh"I said sighing in relief. "where are the rest of the crew"he asked. "I don't know"I said. "Hey guys"Harry said. "Hey harry where's uma and Gil" Carlos said. "I haven't seen them today"he said. "Weird but come on before we be late for class"I said.

Mal's pov

After Evie left out I got ready and went to meet Uma ,Gil,Jane,Jay,and Lonnie. They were all helping me plan Evie's birthday. Carlos and Harry were with her and Ben gonna help later. I was on my way to get Celia and Dizzy. I finally arrived and I walked in. "are you guys ready"I said. "Yes we are"dizzy said jumping up smiling. "Mal can I go see my dad first"Celia said. "I sighed because I didn't feel like going across the barrier but I made a promise. "Yeah grab your things Uma you're coming"I said. "why can't I go"Jay said. "you know what Evie like they don't"I said. "Gil can tag along"Uma said. "Uma lets go"I said. "im only going because I want"she said. "sure I said"

......

When we arrived to the isle we stopped at Ursala's restaurant first. "What are we even doing here"I asked annoyed. "MOMM"Uma yelled. "What"she said coming out. "Nothing"she said. "meet us somewhere Uma we're leaving"I said. "Whatever"she said. When we walked out it was crowded. The kids from Aurodon we're playing with the kids from the isle and people from the isle kept running in and out of the barrier. I seen my dad walking out of jafars shop. "Dad"I yelled making him come over. "Hey what are you doing here"he asked."Celia wants to see Dr .F"I said. "F"my dad yelled then he came out the shop. "Daddy"Celia yelled hugging him. "Hey babygirl"he said hugging her. I smiled at them. "Dad"I said. "Yes"he said "wanna help me plan Evie's party pleaseee"I asked. "Fine"he said. "you too Dr.F"I said. "Sure but me and my baby gotta get our cut"he said. "Don't you always"I said laughing. "But you have to promise nothing slick"I said. "We promise"they said sighing. We went back to my dad's layer so he could get his stuff and when we walked out we seen..... Jafar,evil queen,and cruela De vil. "Mal"evil queen said. "h... hey" I said freezing. "well if it isn't the queen I can't believe you defeated you're mom we should be scared of you now" they said laughing. "We'll be back"evil queen said. They started walking towards the barrier so we followed them. "Stop"I yelled at them. "What are you gonna do Mal"they said. " 3 against one and plus a kid"jafar said. "It's actually 4 against one"Celia said then both of our dads walked up."Hades"jafar said. "that's me now I prefer you stop and so what she said before I get invovled"he said looking at them. "what were you saying Mal"evil queen said. "Why are you going over there"I asked. "To see Evie"evil queen said. "You guys don't care about us you never did"I yelled. "don't be silly Mal we do"jafar said. "what was Jay favorite thing to do jafar"I asked. "cruela what's Carlos favorites food"I asked. "Evil queen what was favorite thing for you to do"I asked. They all stood there. "Exactly I think you should turn around"I said then started walking. "Mal"I heard evil queen yell. I turned around. "I know you four hates us but please I really do care about Evie I know it doesn't seem like it since we're not close but please at least today on her birthday"she said making my eyes wide. "you knew"I said. "of course I do she's my daughter I know we act like we don't care but you guys are all we got"she said. "I smiled at her. "come on"I said and they all followed us.