Chapter 9

Mal's pov

I woke up a little earlier than usual. I just climbed out of bed and went to sit at my desk. I couldn't believe what Celia said last night. It truly wasn't on purpose he was just being so sweet like always and I just kissed him I hope Evie doesn't be mad. I heard footsteps behind me and turned around to see it was Evie. "E"I said. "Yes Mal"she said in her soft voice. "I'm sorry"I said. She looked at me and pulled up a chair beside me. "why mal" she looked at me and said. "It was a mistake Evie"I said. "How could you kissing someone be a mistake"she asked. "like you kissing me was"I said. "very funny Mal but I'm serious"she said squinting her eyes at me. "ok but stop you look not like Evie doing that"I said. "whatever Mal"she said. "Evie he was just being so nice to me and next thing you know I kissed him I'm sorry"I said. "We're you gonna tell me"she said making me freeze. "woww"she said getting up. "I'm sorry Evie"I said. "should I even break up with Doug today"she asked making me look up. "Yes Evie you should"I said "why so you can continue to kiss Ben"she said . "I said I was sorry and let's not forget you did the same after I broke up with Ben"I said. "Mal I apologized you said you were over it"she said. "Evie please don't be mad at me"I said. "I'm not mad at Mally nor baby dragon but I am and at Mal or should I say Malaina"she said making my emotions escape. When she said that the jar full of water just burst. It couldn't hold anything else. I didn't want to cry infront of her but I couldn't hold it in. I slid down the wall to the floor and laid my head in my arms and started crying. "Mal stop it"she said. I didn't say anything back. "MAL"she semi yelled at me. "what"I said crying. "I'm sorry it's just" "you're sad i know"I said cutting her off. "She sighed and slid next to me then picked up my face .she wiped a tear off of my face. "Mal please don't cry you should expect me to mad at you but you and me both know I can't stay mad at you for long it's karma"she said. "I hate karma"I said wiping my eyes. She started laughing. "I hate it to Mal now please get in the bed"she said. "k"I said getting updates and walking over to my bed. "Thanks"she said.

Evie's pov

I grabbed my phone and walked out of the dorm to meet Doug. I decided to not cancel it I couldn't let just one kiss ruin me and Mal . I'm sure it's gonna be hard breaking up with someone I just found out was my true love but hey. I can't help it. "hey"I said walking up to him sitting down. "Hey why did you want to meet me so early"he said. "umm Doug..."I said. "Yes"he said. "I think we should break up"I said. "What why Evie is there a problem I could fix it Evie just don't leave me"he said. "There's nothing you can do unfortunately Doug I'm sorry"I said. "it's Mal right"he said making me look up. I sighed"it is how'd you know"I asked. "Ben"he said. "oh"I said softly. "I can't believe I'm loosing my true love to my bestfriend"he said. "Are you coming to work"I asked him. "wait you're firing me to Evie is she taking my spot"he said. "Doug no we have alot to do so I was asking were you coming"I said. "Oh umm yeah"he said."alright see you later Doug"I said kissing his cheek then walking away. Im happy I got that out of the way. When I walked in the dorm room I seen Mal sitting on the bed. I ran and jumped on her making her scream. "how did it go"she said smiling. "let me give you a hint"I said kissing her. "Well huh"she said. "very he's heartbroken I think but well"I said . I did feel kind of bad and sad for breaking up with him because he was not true love after all but there was nothing else to be done. "Evie"Mal said snapping me out of my thoughts. "Huh"I said. "You sure you're ok"she asked. "Yes I said laying my head on her shoulder. "Good"she said. "Mal"I said. "Yes"she said looking at me. "We're alone"I said. "you have work"she said back. "please"I said. "How about...No"she said. I groaned. She grabbed my face and kissed me. She then put her hands around my lower back making me wrap my arms around her neck. She pulled away and look at me. "work now Evie"she said. "I Groaned"you're not fun at all you know"I said. "is that complaining I hear from miss Grimmilde" she said making me cringe at my last name. "it is miss Moors"I said. "well to bad"she said sitting in the chair next to me. "Mal get Doug is coming over for work in 30 minutes"I said . "So"she said . "Can you sit in the other chair on the other side of me"I said . She looked at me and sighed. "do you ever think you ask for to much"she said. "I do sometimes but it doesn't bother me"I said smiling. "of course not"she said getting in the other chair. "Mal"I said. "Yes Evie"she said back. "im hungry"I said smiling at her. "Evie are you serious"she said. I just smiled. "I'll be back"she said getting up and walking out. I continued to make new designs and waited on her.