Chapter 10

Mal's pov

When I got Evie's food I started walking back towards my dorm. I seen Uma sitting under the tree and she looked sad so I walked over. "hey"i said sitting next to her. "Great you're hear to make me feel worse"she said making me curious. "What are you talking about Uma"I said. "Mal I told Gil he never should've been born now him and Harry is mad at me"she said. "Why would you do that"she said. "He broke my shell Mal it's the only thing that makes me feel important to my mom"she said. "I understand that"I said. "Mal they're my bestfriend"she said looking up at me. I wiped a tear off her face I knew she was hurt. "Uma I know it's gonna be hard for you but you have to apologize"I said . "Can you come with me"she asked. "sure"I said. I got up since they were sitting at the table across the field. "hey guys" I said. They looked at Uma and didn't say anything. "Hey Mal"they said. "guys you can't stay mad at her forever"i said. "All she has to do is say sorry but she's stubborn"harry said. "Since when did you start caring about people harry"Uma said. "UMA"I said. She sighed. "Gil I'm really sorry I said what I said to you but you broke my shell and that's the only thing I have that makes me feel important to my mom"she said. "It's ok Uma"Gil said smiling. "Harry"she said . "What he said"he said back smiling. She ran over to them and hugged them. "You guys are great"she said. I started walking off but she caught up with me. "Hey Mal"she said. "Hey Uma"i said. She smiled at me. "thanks"she said hugging me. "no problem softy"I said laughing. "At Least I'm not being mean"shs said back laughing. "Yeah you're right"I said. We both started laughing at each other. I stared at her for a moment then she looked up and saw me looking. "Mal"she said. "Yes"I said back. "I'm sorry"she said then leaned in and kissed me. I didn't know what to say after she pulled away and couldn't be mad because she apologized. "it's ok but I really have to get going I'll catch up with you later"I said. "ok"she said back smiling. When I got back to the room Evie and Doug were working. When I gave Evie her food she smiled at me making me feel guilty knowing what just happened. I turned my head away quickly then climbed in bed. I closed my eyes and went to sleep to avoid the thought and feeling of guilt I had.

......

When I woke up I noticed Evie was gone. It was Sunday so she was probably gone to her minature castle. I got up and seen it was 1:38pm. I went Into the bathroom and got in the shower. After I got out I put on black pants with a black tank top and my purple leather jacket. I curled my hair up then walked out my dorm. I went straight to Carlos and Jay's dorm. "Knock Knock"I said walking in. "hey Mal"they said. "Hey umm could I talk to Jay for a minute Carlos"I said. "sure"he said grabbing his computer and dude then leaving ."wassup"Jay said. "Umm Jay I"I said but stopping. "What did you do Mal"he said. "Me and Uma kissed"I said. "Mal why"he asked me. "Jay it wasn't an accident she apologized before doing it"I said. "wow"he said. "Jay she's my ex that's why we became Enimies in the first place we just came back friends and plus I feel guilty because of you know"I said. "Yeah"he said sighing. "what am I supposed to do"I asked. "Do you like her Mal"he asked. "No Jay I don't think I do I like Evie"I said. "you have to tell Evie before you get into a relationship with her"he said making me sigh. I'm sure that won't be soon so I have time. "ok"i said. "I'm serious Mal"he said back. "I know"i said getting up then walking out . When I walked into my dorm I seen a bag on my bed and a letter. I walked over to see it was from Evie. When I read the letter I cheered in excitement then opened the bag. It was a necklace in it . It had a heart one side was purple the other blue. It was very creative. I heard the dormroom door open and turned around to see it was Evie. I ran and jumped on her. "yes I will be your girlfriend"I said kissing her. "good"she said wrapping her arms around me. I sighed remembering what Jay had told me to do. I would tell her sooner or later. "What's wrong"she said. "nothing"I said. "are you sure"she said back. "yes E"I said. There was a knock at the door so she turned around and opened it. "dinners here "she said moving to the side. Chip and Ms. Potts walked in with a whole buffet. "oh my gosh Evie"I said hugging her. "enjoy Mal"chip said. "I will buddy"I said hugging him. "We'll be back later to collect the trash"ms.potta said. "Noo Ms.potts we'll bring it to you you've done enough really"I said. "Oh are you sure darling"she said. "I am positive Ms.potts plus chip looks tired"I said. "I am tired Mal"he said. "I know buddy see you guys later"I said. "alright"they said. I closed the door then jumped on Evie kissing her. "Mal could we eat first"she said pulling away. "how about no"I said kissing her again. "She started laughing between the kisses then walking us over to my bed. With her with me all my problems felt relieved. Once again. I had my happily ever after story.

(I know I know the end of the last chapter and this one is not that good. I was really just typing because I'm so tired guys I'm very sorry really it'll get better I'm just honestly tired but see you soon😉)-author's note