Chapter 12

Evie's pov

I had finally finished my work that Mal brought for me. I put it in my backpack and when I looked over at Mal she was sleep. I smiled at her. I decided to go out while she was sleeping. I grabbed my purse and walked out of the dorm room. I walked down the hall to Jane's dorm and knocked. "hey Evie"she said to me. "Hey" I said. When I walked in I seen Audrey and Lonnie. "Hey"I said to them. "hey Evie"Lonnie said. Audrey just looked. "Audrey why are you so rude"Jane said. "I don't have to speak Jane gosh"she said. "It's fine Jane I don't expect anything out of her she's Audrey"I said. "What's that supposed to mean Evie"she said. "Nothing"I said sitting down. "Let's all play a game"Jane said sitting down beside Audrey. "Ok"we we all said. "How about the truth game"Lonnie said. "Sounds fun"Jane said. "Alright me first"Audrey said. "Lonnie is it true that you like Jay"she said. "kinda"she said. "Ooouuu"we all said laughing. "Evie is it true that you're inlove with Doug"Jane said throwing me off. "Umm no actually we're not together"I said. "What really"they asked. "yeah we broke up last week"I said. "oh"Lonnie said. "Audrey is it true that you're still inlove with Ben"I said. "yes"she said lowly. "and that's why you don't like us right"I said. "Evie it's not tha-" "right"I said cutting her off. "Yeah"she said sighing. "go back to him then Audrey talk to him about it him and Mal are no longer together"I said. "really"she asked happily. "Yes"I said smiling. She jumped up and hugged me then ran out the room. "Chad's gonna be heartbroken"Lonnie said laughing. "Eh"I said back. "knock knock"Carlos said walking in. "hey"Jane said smiling. "hey Carlos" me and Lonnie said. "hey" he said back. "no Jay"I said. "nope practice"he said. "awww"I said back. "E are you umm"he said making me know what he was talking about. "nope"I said. "great because we wanna go out tonight"he said. "Can I go"Jane asked. "sorry Jane it's just you know"he said making her sigh. "yeah I know"she said back. "I'm gonna get going guys"I said. 'ok"they all said. As I walked out I seen Uma at the door of me and Mal dorm. She was about to knock until she saw me. "Hey"I said walking up to her. "hey umm is Mal in there"she said. "Yeah she should be up"I said. "Could I come in"she asked me. "yeah"I said opening the door. When I opened it up she was sitting on her bed with her sketchbook. "Hey" she said confusingly. I shrugged my shoulders at her. "Mal could I talk to you"Uma said. "Yeah"she said getting up and walking out. I sat down and opened my computer to order something to eat. I finally picked what I wanted and ordered some for Mal too. When she walked back in she came and sat down by me. "Hey beautiful"she said. "Hey"I said blushing. "what was that about"I asked. "secret"she said back. "Mal you said no more secrets"I said sighing. "it's not my secret Evie"she said. "Sure but I ordered food"I said. "sounds nice"she said. "babe"I said smirking at her. "Hmm what's with the face"she smirking back. "nothingggg"I said me leaning my head on her. She picked up my face and kissed me. "Why must you be so full of mysteries Evie Grimmilde"she said making me laugh. "hmm I don't know Malificent Bertha Moors"I said back. She burst out laughing. "You're horrible"she said. "You like it"I said. "I love it"she said winking. There was a knock on the door so she opened it. When she closed it she was holding the food. "finally"I said. "smells good"she said sitting beside me. We got out our food and started eating while talking and laughing.
......
I was laying in my bed thinking away. I couldn't really go to sleep so I got up and fixed me a glass of milk. I started staring at Mal. She was so beautiful. She probably didn't notice it but she was beautiful doing anything. I was truly inlove with her and happy that I am. I walked over and climbed in the bed with my face facing her back. She turned around facing me staring into my eyes. I didn't even know she was up so it startled me. She kissed the top of my nose making me smile. "Hey you"she whispered. "Hey person"I said back smiling. "whatchu doing"she asked me smiling. "Hmm laying in my girlfriend's bed I think"I said."and how do you know this beautiful girlfriend of yours want you in her bed"she said making me giggle. "Well it's not a secret that she always wants me around all the time "I said. "I give it to you"she said wrapping her arms around me. "Could I tell you a secret though miss blueberry princess"she said staring into my eyes. "You may baby dragon"I said laughing at the nicknames we had for each other. "I love you"she said kissing me. When she said that it made my heart melt. She said it all the time but this time she meant it in a different way and I knew from deep down in the bottom of her heart she meant it. I stared at her a few more moments. "I love you too stranger"I said . She smiled at me and kissed me one more time before closing her eyes. "goodnight"she whispered. "Goodnight" I said kissing her cheek one last time then closing my eyes again.