Chapter 16

Mals pov

my eyes started glowing green seeing who was at the door. "Mal"Uma said. I ignored her and everyone else then turned to Doug seeing fear in his eyes. "Mal no" someone said snatching me up. I don't know who it was but they were pretty strong. I looked around and seen I was in the hallway then I heard a door open then closed. Whoever it was sat me down. I looked up and seen it was harry Jay Gil and Carlos. I just looked at Jay then burst out into tears. He wrapped his arms around me and held me. "It's a nightmare thats gonna be over soon" he said. "Why him over me am I not her type"I said sobbing. "Mal you are if you weren't she would've never chose you the first time"Jay said. ''she is just confused Mal she's in love with two people that's an hard thing to progress"Carlos said. "Believe or not but he's right Mal besides we all know Evie loves you more than anything in the world"Harry said. "yeah Mal it may take time to get over but we're always gonna be here by your side"Gil said. I smiled at them wiping my tear. ''Thanks guys"I said looking at them. Uma walked into the room and ran over to me. "Are you ok"she asked me. "Yeah now I am"I said smiling at all of my friends. They smiled back at me. "So I'm geuss you're not going back to your dorm"Jay said. "Not tonight but tommorow yeah"I said back. "you can stay in my dorm if you want"Uma said. "Yeah that'll be great"I said smiling. "How did Uma become so soft"Harry said. "I wondered the same thing Harry I don't know what happened"I said laughing. "I've got my friends back"she said. "awww"we all said.
........
"Here you go"Uma said throwing me some cover. "Thanks" I said then laying on the air mattress. She turned out the light and climbed into her bed. I couldn't go to sleep because I was uncomfortable so I got up and layed next to Uma. "really Mal"she said. "I'm uncomfortable down there"I admitted. She started laughing. "Alright"she said. I wrapped my arms around her then scooted my body closer towards her. "goodnight"I whispered. "Goodnight"she whispered back kissing my cheek. "Make up your mind"heard someone tell causing me to wake up. I felt around and didn't feel Uma so lift up looking around I noticed the sun was out. I looked in front of me and seen Uma and Audrey. I forgot about them I've just been so stressed. "Audrey my mind is made up''Uma said. "no it isn't Uma"she said. "maybe I should leave"I said getting out the bed. "no Mal you can stay we're leaving"Uma said. "ok"I said sitting back down. When they walked out the room I got up and went into the bathroom. I remembered that I didn't have anything here so I opened the cabinet to find a new tooth brush. When I found one I brushed my teeth then turned on the shower. I got in for a good 10 minutes. After I got out I wrapped my body up and walked out. I didn't want to ramble but I needed something to wear. I put on my underwear then walked into uma's closet. I put on some black legging and didn't find a shirt that I liked so put on one of her jackets. I heard laughing behind me then turned around. "I didn't have anything to wear"I said looking at Uma. "it's fine"she said. "what was that about"I said referring to her and Audrey. "she thinks we have something going on since I've been with you lately"Uma said sighing. "I'm sorry"I said. "it's not your fault I'm just being a good friend she can't blame me for that"I said. I nodded my head. "I'm starving"Uma said groaning. "me too let's go get breakfast"I said. "alright"she said getting up. We grabbed our things and left. When we got to the restaurant I seen Evie sitting down with a book in her hand along with coffee. I sighed hoping she wouldn't notice me. "Do you wanna go somewhere else"Uma said looking at Evie. "no we're ok here really"I said. She nodded her head as we went to sit down. "we picked up an menu to order. "what are you getting"I asked. "pancakes with chocolate chips"she said. "I'm getting pancakes with eggs and bacon and strawberries"I said making her laugh. "why are you so inlove with strawberries"she asked. "they were the first fruit I had coming to the isle"I said. "ohhh"she said understanding. After we ordered our food we talked some more until our food came. I looked over to were Evie was and seen she was staring at me and Uma so I turned away quickly. "I love steak"Uma said making me laugh. I looked over to where Evie was again and she was leaving. I didn't say anything I just looked away. "Are you ready to go"I asked Uma. "if you are"she said finishing her food. "yes please"I said getting up. "ok"she said.

Evie's pov
I left the restaurant and went to the library. I had to turn a book back in anyways. After I check the book in I went to sit down and read another. I looked up and seen Doug coming my direction. I sighed. "hey Evie"he said. "hey"I said dryly. When me and Doug got back together my feelings for him left. I knew it was Mal. Seeing her with Uma broke my heart even more because they might be getting back together. I knew the only person I really wanted was Mal I truly am in love with her but I broke up with her for Doug. It was a stupid choice. "Evie"Doug said knocking me out of my thoughts. "huh"I said. "could I take you on a date"he said making me sigh. "Doug I don't know a easier way to put this but you're not who I want to be with"I said. I didn't really care how he was feeling I just wanted Mal. "is it her"he asked me. "yes it is"I said. He sighed then got up and walked off. I knew I had to get Mal back.