Chapter 17

Evie's pov
I sighed seeing Mal and Uma run past me together in the hallway. Something was telling me that I really lost her this time. At least as a girlfriend. We don't talk much really when we do we avoid eye contact and keep the conversation short. She's usually not in the dorm room though. "you want her back huh"Audrey said snapping me out of my thoughts. "yeah"I said sighing. "Well I have a plan"she said. I looked at her confusingly. "You want Mal and I want Uma" she said. "come on"she said pulling me I didn't try to pull away I just let her pull me all the way to the lunch room. When we stopped in the middle of the floor I looked at her. "Audrey what is this about"I asked. "Can you just pay attention"she said kept looking over at Mal and Uma who were now watching us. I started looking around for Jay and Carlos then she grabbed my head and kissed me. I looked at Mal seeing she was furious. "Audrey what the heck"I said looking at her. "Just follow the plan please"she said. "why would you kiss me Audrey"she said. "we're gonna fake date to make them jealous duhh"she said "Audrey im not doing this"I said. "come on Evie"she said."Audrey no"I said. Audrey pulled me into a hug. "Evie this is our chance please"she said. "you've already done what you want you can't do more"I said. " I could do wayy more"she said whispering in a flirting voice. "you can't "I said smirking now looking in her eyes. "Woah now is Evie flirting"she said making me laugh. "I was not"I said. "sure you wasn't come on let's go"she said. I didn't argue I just followed.

Mal's pov

I sat at the lunch table stating at Audrey and Evie. Audrey really just kissed her. I don't know if it was fake or not but it looked like they were arguing then Audrey pulled Evie close to her. When Evie pulled away I seen they were both smirking then they walked off. "Mal you ok"Uma said. "I gotta go"I said getting up not saying anything else. I walked around campus looking for Evie and Audrey but no luck. I decided to go back to my dorm. When I walked in I seen Evie, Audrey,Jane,and Lonnie. "hey Mal"Jane said smiling. "hey Jane hey Lonnie get out please"I said. I sighed realizing how rude it sounded. "sorry but can you guys step out"I asked. "it's fine Mal sure"Lonnie said then she looked back at Evie and smiled. Once I heard the door close I gave Evie a death glare. "can I explain first"she said in fear. "Explain what you two are a thing now and Audrey, you were just with Uma"I said. My eyes began turning a darker green and started glowing. "get out"I said looking at Audrey. She didn't argue back she just got up and left. I locked the door behind her and walked over to Evie who was now shaking. My eyes became darker and I was about to scream at her. "Mal"she whispered shaking. I knew I was scaring her so I calmed down and my eyes went back to regular color. "why"I said. "she came up to me in the hallway. She just said she had a plan I didn't know what she was talking about so I followed well she pulled me. When we got to the lunchroom I seen you and Uma sitting two tables from where we were standing. I tried to ask Audrey what was going on but she kissed me. "Evie said. "sounds like something Audrey would do"I said. "explain the last part"I said. "Mal wh-" "Now"I said cutting her off. "She asked me to help and I told her there wasn't more she could do. She smirked at me and said there was so I smirked back she assumed I was flirting so we laughed about it and left"she said. "were you flirting"I asked her. "Mal does it matter we're not together"I said. "we don't have to be Evie"I said whispering to her. "yes"she said sighing. "really Evie"I yelled. "Mal it's not a big deal we're friends ok! My mind is not right now Mal I don't know what to do I can't function without you. You're never here you're always with Uma not only did I loose my girlfriend I'm loosing my bestfriend Mal! I broke up with Doug I told him I was in love with you I wanted to fix things but can they really be fixed Mal can they"she yelled at me making me shocked. "Evie it can be fixed"I said sitting down beside her. "what's going on between you two"she asked. "we're only friends E nothing more nothing less the only thing we ever do is kiss each other's cheek"I said being honest. "promise"she said holding out her finger. I locked mines with hers "promise"I said. "Mal I miss you"she said starting to cry. "don't cry Evie I miss you to but I don't wanna make you choose but you're gonna have to I don't wanna continue to get hurt"I said. "I choose you Mal you're who I wanna be with you're the person I'm inlove with"she said. I lift up her head and kissed her. I didn't pull away until there was a knock on the door. Before I got up and opened it I gave her a hug. "I love you"I whispered. "I love you too"she said smiling. I walked over to the door and it was Jane Audrey and Lonnie. "yes"I said. "we came to check on Evie you looked pretty mad"Lonnie said. I laughed at them. "Come in"I said. "E are you ok"Jane said. "uhhm"I said clearing my throat. I was the only one who called her that besides Jay and Carlos . "Evie sorry"Jane said. "I'm fine"she said. "are you sure"Lonnie said. I walked over and climbed in the bed behind Evie and wrapped my arms around her."She said she's fine"I said kissing her cheek. "ohhh"they all said. "told you"Audrey said making me look at her. "Never again"I said with a serious look. "neverrr again"she said. "Jealous Mal"Evie said. "I think I might be a little"I said. She leaned in and kissed me. "you don't have to be anymore"she said making me smile. "We'll leave you two alone"Jane said walking out. I looked at Evie and kiss her. "forever"she asked. "Forever"