Chapter 8

Mal's pov

When we got back across the barrier we went to belle and beast ballroom and let's say Jay harry and the rest of them we're shocked. "Mal"Jay said but still staring at Jafar. "Jay they actually care"I said. "NO Mal they don't "he yelled. "Jay pl-"I said but for cut off by Jafar. "Mal it's fine really"he said. "Jay I'm pretty sure you hate me for how I treated you but please at least let me spend a day with you son"he said. "Why should I trust you"he said. "Jay"jafar said looking into Jay eyes. He walked over towards him and gave him a hug. "Dad"Jay said. "Is that fairy godmothers child Mal"cruela said. "Yes cruela leave her alone"I said. "Mal I just want to see what she-" "No"I said cutting her off. "Hey gu-carlos and Ben said walking in but froze when he saw his mom. "No"he said. "Carlos I missed you so much son"she said running up to him but he backed away. "Why are you here"Carlos said. "Carlos they deserve a second chance like we deserved"I said. "they're evil Mal"he said. "But so are we"I screamed . "So was my dad but you trust him right"I said. "yeah"he said lowly. "I know now just talk to her"I said. "fine"he said as he walked out. Hours last and we were finally done.

Evie's pov

I was still in my dorm sitting couldn't find none of my friends. My phone started ringing so I picked it up.

Evie:hello
Carlos:come to the castle in the first ballroom now

I couldn't respond so he hung up. I grabbed my bags and ran fast as I could. When I got there I didn't see anybody and it was dark. "hello"I yelled hearing my echo. The lights popped on and everybody jumped out. "Surprise"they all yelled. "oh my gosh"I said looking around . I had forgot it was my birthday. Mal walked up to me and I hugged her. "Thank you so much"I said. "you're welcome"she said. "Come on Evie let's dance Carlos said pulling me. We all danced ate and had a good time . I opened a little of my gifts. "one more surprise Evie"Ben said. "What is it"I asked. I looked to my left and seen my mother walk in. "Mom"I said staring at her. "Happy birthday Evie"she said. "How do you know it's my birthday"I said. "Evie you're my daughter I know I never showed it but Evie I lo...love you"she said making a tear roll down my face. I ran towards her and hugged her. "I love you to mommy"I said. "Stop crying Evie"she said. "I'm not crying mom"I said. She started laughing at me. "Whatever"she said. I looked over at Mal. "You're really the bestfriend anyone could ever have"I said. "So are you"she said.

......
Me and Mal we're just getting back to our dorm room. I had just got out of the shower and she was in. I was finishing the rest of my homework up before dizzy and Celia came over. It was about an hour until they did. I heard the bathroom door open so I knew Mal was out. She came up behind me and wrapped her arms around me. "Mal I'm trying to finish my homework"I said. "finish it another day Evie it's still your birthday"she said. "I want to now"I said. "I don't want you to"she said. "Mal"I said dragging her name. She pulled me up from what chair and dragged me all the way to her bed. "Let's watch movie please"she said. "Fine"I said groaning. I turned on the movie and laid down beside her. I started staring at her admiring her face. She looked at me. "why are you staring at me"she said smirking. "You're so beautiful Mal"I said. "why thank you"she said making me laugh. I leaned in to kiss her and she kissed back. Our kiss got deeper by the second then she flipped us over leaving her on top. She started sucking on my neck leaving marks "Mal"I dragged out. "Shh"she said blowing her breath on my neck. I started leaving marks on her neck also until there was a knock on the door. I groaned getting up. "Ignore it"she said. "it's dizzy and Celia"I said. "She sighed knowing what I promised them. "Evie"they said both jumping on me and hugging me. "Hey guys"I said hugging them. I let them in and they out there stuff in our closet. "What should we do first"Celia said. They looked at each other then me. "Makeoverr"we all said. "You guys are such kiddos Mal said making me look at her. "How about we give Mal a makeover"I said smirking making her look at me. "Ohh no"she said but we ran and pulled her out the bed. "I'm gonna kill you Evie"she said sitting down in the chair. We put some purple makeup on her. Then on top we outlined it with glitter. We then put some powder her cheeks them gave her some purple lipstick with a little bit of blue. "you look perfect"I said. "thanks"she said back . "Ben's gonna love it"dizzy said. "we're not together anymore Dizzy"Mal said. "Why did you kiss him at the party then Mal"Celia said making her eyes go wide but I stayed still. "makeovers over and you to should get to sleep it's getting late"I said. "But"they said. "Not buts get in the bed now"I said. "Celia got in Mal's and dizzy got in mines. "I turned off the light and climbed in mines next to dizzy. "goodnight guys,dizzy said. "goodnight"we all said back.