Chapter 3

Mall's pov

"Yeah it's just I don't really know if I'm ready for being queen plus this wedding Audrey still hates me Uma probably hates me again to"I said. "Just open the barrier Mal you've seen evil can come anywhere"Jay said. "It's not that easy Jay if I do that what will Aurodon think"I said."it's not all about Aurodon"Jay said. I sighed knowing he was right. "I'll talk to Ben about it thanks Jay"I said. "no problem but one more question"he said. "What's up"I asked. "You've been acting distance towards Ben why"he asked. I sighed and put my head down. "All of us should be here for this conversation Jay"I said. "You're right tommorow"he said. "Tommorow is Sunday we'll all be busy but I could squeeze in around 5"I said. "Sounds good"he said. "Alright see you later"I said. "See you later"he said back. When he walked out he left the door open so I got up but Evie walked in so I froze and stared at her. "E im sorry for yelling"I said. "it's fine M"she said. "But is it do you mean it"I said worried. She started laughing then walked up to me and grabbed my hands. "Mal it's fine really I promise"she said. "Ok good I thought you were mad at me"I said hugging her. "I'm not mad M"she said hugging me back. "well we're having a meeting just me you Jay and Carlos tommorow at five so I need sleep because I have alot to do"I said. "And E"I said. "Yes"she said. "I'm gonna talk to Ben about opening the barrier"I said making her face light up. She ran over towards me and jumped on me. "I love you so much M"she said hugging me tightly. "I love you to E"I said laughing. "Thank you"she said. "Of course" I said kissing her cheek making her blush. "goodnight M"she said going back to her bed. "Goodnight"I said laying down.

......... 

I jumped out of bed and looked at my clock.it was 8:15am. I ran into the bathroom because I had a meeting with Ben fairy godmother and his parents. I brushed my teeth then flatiron my hair. I turned on the shower and took a quick shower. When I got out I put on a purple dress with my green and purple dragon vest it had dragons as buttons. I grabbed my bag and left. When I got there it was 8:28 just in time. I walked in and everyone was sitting down. "goodmorning"they all said. "Goodmorning"I said nervously sitting down. "umm I called this meeting because I wanted to let the barrier down"I said making Belle and beast eyes wide. "why would you want to do that Mal"belle said. "because those kids on the isle deserve a chance like us. Not all of us are our parents and you see. Evil can come from anywhere look what happened to Audrey and my dad saved her"I said. "She has a point"fairy godmother said. "the barrier should be let down then"Ben said. "No son"Beast said. "it's my choice dad"he said. Fairy godmother grabbed her wand and whirled it around making everything shake. Belle,Beast, fairy godmother,Ben,and I all ran outside where everyone else was. Everyone was shocked that it was open then I seen my friends. "MAL"Evie screamed hugging me. "You did it"Jay said. "I promised"I said back. "Mal"Carlos said nervous. "They can't hurt us Carlos"Ben said. "You sure Ben"He said. "you guys defeated the evil of all right"Ben said. "We did"Jay said poking out his chest. "It was me actually"I said. "Whatever"Evie said. "Mal"I heard behind me seeing it was Celia Harry Gil and Uma. "Hey"I said smiling and hugging her. I let go and looked at Uma and she smiled at me. "you're so awesome"she said smiling. I ran up to her and hugged her. "we wouldn't be her without you"I said. "you're right you're right"she said spinning around. "so dramatic"Harry said. "Hey Hey Jay"Gil said walking up to him. "sup"he said back."Thanks you"Harry said pointing at Ben. "Welcome"he said. "EVIE"Dizzy screamed making Evie face light up. "Dizzy"she yelled. "Thank you so much"she said. "No problem "Evie said. I seen someone walking down the barrier but didn't know who it was but when I squinted my eyes it was the one and only. "DAD"I yelled running down the barrier. "Hey Mally"he said. "now I don't have to miss you anymore"I said. "Never again"he said. He hugged me tightly then all of my other friends walked down the barrier. "So is this our happily ever after"Carlos said. "It's not over yet"I said smiling. "It never ends"Evie said smiling. "Ever"Jay said. "Yeah 'cause we're rotten"I said putting out my fist. "to the core"the rest of the core four said. "to the core"the rest of the vk's and Ben said. "to the core"my dad said. "TO THE CORE"we all yelled. "to the core"I said to myself. This was all I ever wanted now I have both of my homes and my dad. Things were perfect for me now nothing could go wrong except me having the meeting with Jay Evie and Carlos later.  I sighed remembering. I looked at my time and seen it was 3:50pm."this is gonna be a long night". I thought to myself.