Chapter 2

Mal's pov

The sunlight coming through the curtains shined in my face had woken me. I opened my eyes yawning. When I finally woke up I looked across the room and my sleepy bestfriend. I was so happy to have a bestfriend like her. I got up and put on purple pants with my favorite purple jacket with 2 hugging dragons on the back. I put my hair into a Bun then slid on some basic purple flip flops. Purple was really the new black to me. I walked out the dorm room door not trying to wake Evie. When I finally made it out to go get breakfast I ran into Ben. "Hey Mal"he said. "Hey Ben listen I'm sorry about yesterday"I said. "it's fine really Mal I was like that to"he said. "So you understand"I said letting out a sigh of relief. "I do Mal it's ok"he said. "thank you so much Ben"i said leaning in hugging him. "No problem he said trying to kiss me but is stopped it in my hand"I have to go Ben I'm very hungry"I said. "Alright"he said. I went and fixed me some food and sat at the table by myself then the person I really didn't have time for came over. Audrey. "what"I said. "Why are you eating her aren't you the queen"Audrey said. "can you please leave me alone Audrey"i said. "sure Mally" she said making me get up and my eyes then dark green. "Mal I heard behind me.making my eyes change back. When I turned around it was Evie. "Don't do it Mal atleast not here"she said. "Evie I"i said but got cut off. "No Mal"she said touching my shoulder making me calm down. I smiled at her "thanks"I said. It was always something about her that could calm me down. If she wanted to she could really control me. "Let's go"she said pulling me. "where" I said. " Stop asking me things"she said. "Evie I don't wanna"i said. "Well little Mally"you don't have a choice"she said. "Ok blueberry"I said making her look back me. We finally arrived where we were and it was Jay and Carlos Dorm. "You could've told me this you know"i said. "Well"she said. We knocked on the door and Jay opened it. "Hey guys"Carlos said. "Ughhh"I yelled. "what's up with her now"Jay asked. "she's Mal no one never knows"Carlos said. "Shutup Carlos"I said. "Mal"Evie said. "I'm sorry ok"I yelled. Evie stared at me and I knew what that look meant I just realized I yelled at her. "I'm sorry E"I said walking over to her. "No Mal move"she said in her soft voice. "E"I said. "Please go Mal please"she said. I had already yelled at her so I did as she asked and left. When I got back to my dorm I laid on the bed and did a big sigh. I was making everyone upset with me.

Evie's POV

"You ok Eve"Jay asked. "Yeah could you go check on her"I said back sitting in Carlos bed. "on it"he said walking out the room. "What is it with you Everytime she yells you always get sad"Carlos said. "I don't like being yelled at Carlos"I said. "When we yell you don't get sad"he said. "dangit" I mumbled to myself. "It's nothing really I'm fine"I said. "Spil"he said. "There's nothing to spill Carlos"I said getting off the bed. "E"he said. "Fineee"I said groaning. "what is it"he asked. "Carlos It hurts my feelings when she yells at me because we're so close and she never used to"I lied. "You're lying"he said giving me a blank expression. "Am not"I said throwing me hands up the. Back down. "you are for one I know you're lying face and two mal always yelled at you and you never got upset"he said. "Oh my gosh"I said sighing. "the truth now you can't hide it we've been friends for years please don't hide things from us"he said. "Carlos I..umm"I said not wanting to say it. "you're what"he said standing up. "I'm inlove with Mal"I said blurting then turning around to walk out. "stop"he said so I did. "Evie why haven't you been said anything"he asked. "she's with Ben and plus she's only my bestfriend I don't wanna ruin our friendship"I said. "You're such a good friend but you do have to think about you its not safe to hold in your emotions"he said. "I know Carlos I know"I said. "well why"he said but I stopped him. "I'll do it ok I will"I said sighing. "when"he asked. "I don't know but I will"I said. "You've got until tommorow"he said. "we didn't force you to tell Jane did we"I said. "well you got me there"he said. "Just take your time but please tell her E"he said. "I promise"I said. "ok"I said. "Bring it inn"he said holding out his arms . I laughed then went to hug him. "I love you Carlos"I said. "I love you to Evie"he said. "what about me" someone said making us turn around to see it was dude. "Come here buddy"Carlos said making him jump on him. "I love you too dude"Carlos said. "see you guys later bye dude"I said. "Treat"he said. I took out my purse and gave him a treat. "Thanks"he said. "Bye"I said.