Chapter 35

Tears drop in my eyes when my car stopped in the venue of our wedding. Napakaraming tao ang sinusubukang tignan ako sa loob pero tinted ang bintana kaya walang nakakakita sa akin.

Hindi ko rin makita si Gan, siguro ay nasa loob na siya. We will have a classic wedding. Guests are wearing a formal dresses. For the ladies they should wear a blush colored dress dahil light pink ang suot ng nasa entourage. Men should wear white formal clothes while the men who are part of the entourage are wearing a white and black formal suit.

Hindi kami sa simbahan ikakasal. The location would be a very beautiful garden place with lights hanging on poles as an accent. Ombre of pink to white glasses will be laid on the ground as a carpet. The aisle were filled with white carnation, tulips and pink peonies from the aisle to the poles of gazebo where we will held the ceremony. The tall white and pink candles are covered by a transparent glass box with the flowers on the sides of it.

The coordinator knocked on my window and instructed me to go down already. I breathe one last sighed before going down.

Nagsisimula na ang procession and all are already in the garden tanging ang harang na tela at man-made door na lamang ang naghihiwalay sa akin at sa mga bisita.

The mermaid gown that I'm wearing kanina transformed into a long train gown where laces are carpeted on it. My stylist also tucked my hair into a bun. Inilagay na rin sa ulo ko ang belo.

Parang sasabog ang dibdib ko sa sobrang kaba at saya. Para na akong maiiyak habang naririnig ko ang piano sound na kanta para sa procession ng nasa entourage.

Ate Ami is my matron of honour while Mom and Dad will be waiting for me in the middle of the aisle to escort me papunta kay Ganymede.

And finally when I heard the music that would bring me to Gan, the tears that I tried to keep, fell in my eyes. There are no cellphones who are taking photos of me, only the official photographer.

I eyed everyone and smiled to them habang nanginginig na nagsimulang maglakad. At the end of the aisle, I can see Ganymede wiping his own tears using the handkerchief that his brothers handed to him.

Oh, love, please don't cry. We will be finally spending the rest of our lives to each other. I smiled as I wiped my own tears.

He is wearing an all white suit that is accented by a black necktie. Hindi niya suot ang glasses niya kaya nakikita ko ngayon ang kanyang mata. I've seen it a lots of time pero iba pa rin pala talaga. Those pair of black irises caught me always. His perfect pointed but small nose matched his reddish thin lips. His fresh cut hair made him the most handsome man in this venue. My heart only belongs to him.

You're my always You're my forever You're my reality

You're my sunshine You're my best times You're my anomaly

And I'd choose you
In a hundred lifetimes I'd choose you
In a hundred worlds I'd find You...

Pakiramdam ko ay sasabog na ang dibdib ko habang naglalakad ako papalapit sa kanya. Everyone are smiling from ear to ear as they watched me walked in the aisle.

I paused when I reached Mom and Dad. Umiiyak si mommy samantalang namumula naman ang mata ni Daddy. Mommy held my hand habang nakahawak naman ako sa braso ni daddy.

Coz He'd choose us
In a hundred lifetimes
He'd choose us
In a hundred worlds He'd find us...

"I just can't stop my tears. My first born is finally getting married." Mom whispered in my ear.

Tinignan ko naman siya kaya napatingin din si daddy sa kanya. "He shouldn't let you cry." sabi naman ni Daddy.

Binaling ko naman na ang tingin ko kay Gan. He is still crying while his brothers are patting his back.