Remember When...(TM,DLG)

*Amber*

I walk into the house, and I smell of a new house.

"Like I said, a new beginning. Do you like it?" Brandon asked carefully bringing me in the house. The wooden floor was maroon with wall in a baige. I nodded, looking at him with a slight grin. The funiture was covered with white tinted plastic, and I saw that this was a two story house. The wall was right next to the doorway at my left, and I saw the kitchen at my right. I brought in my bag as I slowly observed this. Brandon cupped my cheek and looked at me with a sparkle in his eyes. I looked away, not knowing the feeling anymore.

"Amber," he called, and I faced at him, trying to ignore the worry in his face. "Is there something wrong?" he asked, and I looked down at my bag, hanging from my hands.

"Brandon, I don't think I could do this. I'm really sorry," I softly informed, and I looked at him to see the tears swimming in his eyes. I couldn't bear to handle the tears of hurt running down his face. "I really hope you could understand," I said hugging him, and his arms didn't wrap around me. I knew that I hurt him so much.

"It's my fault that this happened to you. You wouldn't let me out of your sight before this, and now, you're letting me go," he smiled, but I know that it wasn't of happiness. Tears started traveling down to the ends of his mouth, and i tried to wipe them off. He flinched away, and I looked down, having the feeling to cry myself.

"It's not your fault, Brandon-"

"Yes! It is! If I would've saw the fucking deer, then you would've been protected by the seat belt with the baby still alive. My fucking fault," he stormed out, and I stood there regretting, doing it. Even Bailey told me that I would hurt him badly. I grabbed my phone to dialed Andy, waiting for his answer.

"Hey Amber, where are you and Brandon?" he asked, and I turned to see Brandon, getting a electronic cigarrete out. He sticked it into his mouth, and blew out the smoke that faded away.

"We're at the new house, and I need you to help him out," I warned, and I heard mumbling.

"What do you mean 'help him out'?" he asked, and I sighed to myself.

"I broke up with him. He left with tears in his eyes, and I don't know what to do," I answered.

"I'll be on my way," he answered, and hanged up, hearing nothing right after. I looked back at Brandon with the cigarette in his mouth. I started taking off the plastic in the furniture, and sat on the couch. It was comfortable, and I just stayed there on Twitter, seeing the pictures fans were sending of me and Brandon. I sighed, and got off my phone to fall asleep on the couch.