𝘍𝘈𝘋𝘌𝘋 𝘗𝘖𝘓𝘈𝘙𝘖𝘐𝘋𝘚

𝗳𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗱 𝗽𝗼𝗹𝗮𝗿𝗼𝗶𝗱𝘀: 𝗮 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆 𝗯𝘆 𝘁𝗿𝗶𝘀
━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━

𝗳𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗱 𝗽𝗼𝗹𝗮𝗿𝗼𝗶𝗱𝘀: 𝗮 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆 𝗯𝘆 𝘁𝗿𝗶𝘀━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━

❝ 𝗱𝗼 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗵𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝗺𝗲?

SYNOPSIS

FOR FLORENCE PETERS, being on skates was second nature. Since the moment she could remember she had been gliding on the ice rink and frozen pond. Growing up in Edina, Minnesota an ice sport was not uncommon.

Florence was always spinning, whether it be on or off of the ice. She was constantly practicing her jumps and takeoffs, trying to improve. Her mind constantly was clouded with layback and scratch spins, salchows and toe loops occupying her thoughts. To Florence, figure skating was her life.

ADAM BANKS AND FLORENCE PETERS were never the closest. They grew up in the same area, went to the same school, skated at the same ice arena. And yet the duo rarely interacted. The two were seemingly polar opposites, they clashed often. Adam was loud and resilient, Florence was soft spoken but strong-willed. The only thing that the two had in common was their love for their sport.

As the two are recruited for their respective sport's international team for the Junior Goodwill Games, will things develop between these two?

❝ 𝗶 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗵𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗯𝗮𝗻𝗸𝘀, 𝗶 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗵𝗶𝗴𝗵𝗹𝘆 𝗱𝗶𝘀𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂. 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝗮𝗻𝘀𝘄𝗲𝗿 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗾𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻, 𝗻𝗼 𝗶 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁.