Ch 1 New Orleans

Y/N POV

I was done packing getting ready for the trip Hayley and I going to find about our Parents used to in New Orleans.

"Hayley are you ready to go," I questions knocked at Hayley door.

she heard me opening the door "I'm ready let's go" Hayley says with a smile.

I nod as we grabbing our bags heading out the door to Hayley's car putting our things in the trunk.

We climbing into the car as Hayley staring the car and driving out of Mystic Falls.

~New Orleans~

Y/N POV

Hayley and I at Rousseaus eating bowls of delicious gumbo and looking at a map of New Orleans.

"Third time in here this week," Jane Anne questions turning to us with a smile.

"We're obsessed with the gumbo Jane Anne," Hayley responds

As I continue eating my gumbo.

"The old ladies in the Ninth ward say my sister Sophie bleeds a piece of her soul into every dish," Sophie says looking at Sophie in the kitchen while pouring us a drink.

"My sister and I asked around the courter about our families," I Says.

"And" Jane Anne questions us.

"Nothing, Zero we can't find a single person that remembers them," Hayley responds

"Because y/n Hayley, people like you were run out of here years ago," Jane Anne says.

"What do you mean by people like us?," Hayley questions.

Jane Anne glances at us and walks around the counter and stops at my side facing us.

"In the bayou there called the werewolf's fruit guru," Jane Anne explains circling a part of the map we were looking at.

"You head out there you'll find what you're looking for," Jane says.

Hayley and I get out of our seats I grab the map and look at it.

"guys be careful It's the last place you'd ever want to go," Jane Anne states grabbing my arms. 

"Thank you," I Says smiling at her then heading out with Hayley.

Hayley driving us in the direction Jane Anne Told us to go.
________________________________

SOPHIE POV

"Don't do it please what if I'm wrong about her" I Says as we walking through the cemetery.

"That's the beauty of you your never wrong, She's the only way we're going to get to Klaus," Jane Anne States

"Can we get someone else to do the spell" I questions.

"Who Half the witches don't believe you the other half are too scared" Jane Anne responds  preparing the spell.

"they know we're going to get caught Jane Anne," I Says in a worried tone.

"We don't have any other option Sophie," Jane Anne states grabbing my hands with her.

I look up at my big sister with tears forming in my eyes.

"Now go you know what you need to do," Jane Anne questions with tears in her eyes as well.

I nod. Leaving her as Jane Anne begins the spell.
________________________________

Y/N POV

Hayley and I arrive in the bayou Hayley stop the car.

I look down at the map to check if we're in the right place.

But suddenly the map catches on fire. "What the I Says throwing the map out the window.

I look at Hayley begins to back out of the bayou, but
smoke starts flowing out of Hayley's car.

"Are you kidding me" Hayley questions getting out of the car I get out with her.

Hayley looks around and pulls out her cellphone

"Hey y/n I will be right back I'm going to look for service to call for help?" Hayley says.

"Okay," I respond waiting suddenly we heard a loud noise coming from her cellphone she threw her cellphone it to the ground.

we both covering our ears.

I look at Hayley stomped on her cellphone by breaking it.

"What was that" I questions.

"I don't know But I really wanted to found out" Hayley respond

We heard footsteps approaching us we look to see people approaching us.

"Y/n stay behind me I'm going to protect you from them as you have known I'm the only hybrid sister you have here," Hayley Says putting me behind her ready to attack them but suddenly everything turns black.

________________________________

SOPHIE POV

I catch y/n while another witch catches Hayley

"What should we do with her"  another witch questions staring at Hayley.

"She's coming with us" I respond as we taking them to the cemetery.

Comments below 👇  if you want me to make more chapters.