Ch 18 The truth

Y/n pov

I sitting against a tree as I tells Elijah Hayley what I've learned.

Elijah paces anxiously as he listens

''Klaus must have known, that's the only explanation he could care less about the baby he just wants my baby to be born so he can use my baby to make more sired hybrids" I explains.

I looks at them both.

"Although...the way that Dwayne was acting...it was more like he was sired to Y/n " Hayley explains.

We continue to think about the implications "I should take you home" Elijah declares.

"Are you serious home to what Elijah" Hayley says getting upset.

"Look, regardless of my brother's intentions, mine remain the same that I would protect you and Hayley even, if need be, from Klaus himself" Elijah states.

"I can take care of her myself I've done it before" Hayley says as she gets up grabbing my hand in the process and walks away. After a moment, Elijah follows us.

________________________________

Klaus pov

I wanders around and checks random tents to find Tyler.

"Is this your idea of revenge, Tyler a grueling game of hide-and-seek?" I questions with a taunting tone.

I suddenly got stabs through the chest with a stake.

I yells in pain and backhands Tyler away, before I pulls the stake out of my chest and readies myself to fight back.

"Let's end this, shall we" I exclaims with a glare.

We continue to glare at each other. Before we lunge forward to fight, our hybrid eyes and fangs emerge.

Tyler tackles me, and they both roll down a small hill and land in front of Dwayne's shack.

Tyler punches Me in the face,

so I grabs him in a choke hold, "How dare you" I spits.

"I'm just getting started" Tyler declares.

Tyler stakes me in the side, and I groans in pain,

"You've grown bloodthirsty perhaps it's best your mother didn't live to see you like this, hahahahaha" I states laughing.

Tyler gets more enraged and begins to pummel Me in the face.

I grabs his fist, flips him over so he is on top of Tyler, and stakes him in the chest with the stake that was stuck in my side.

Tyler moans in pain, and they both get back on their feet.

"It's sad, really I thought I made you better turns out you're quite the disappointment" I states.

Tyler pulls the stake out of his chest and throws it aside.

"I guess I'm another one of your failures like how you FAILED at making hybrids, how you FAILED your family" Tyler explains as he approaches Klaus and smiles.

"Now it looks like you're going to fail your own kid" Tyler spits.

I grabs Tyler by the throat and pushes him against a tree

"And thus ends your tedious little life at least it was brief" I says as I jams my hand into Tyler's chest and grabs his heart as Tyler shouts in agony.

"Do it you're never gonna break me only thing you can do is kill me, so go on...Go on, get it over with" Tyler exclaims.

"Ahhh, you want me to end your suffering, don't you, hmm I did break you took everything from you, and now you're begging me to sweep away the shards of your shattered little life" I states with chuckle.