Ch 20 wolf hunt

Don't forget to vote to show your support and comment to share your thoughts and share this book to your friends 😊

Y/N POV

klaus clinked his champagne glass getting everyone's attention

"Let us begin with a toast to our shared gift - immortality. After 1,000 years, one might expect life to be less keenly felt, for its beauties and its sorrows to diminish with time but as vampires, we feel more deeply than humans could possibly imagine." Klaus Says as he gestures toward the a group of waiters and waitresses to have them join them at the table one for each guest.

"Insatiable need, exquisite pain."  Klaus explains

As the Servants slit their wrists with knives filling the cups with blood for his guest.

"Our victories and our defeats," Klaus Says as he looks at Marcel.

"To my city, my home again, may the blood never cease to flow." Klaus says raising his glass.

"And the party never end." Marcel States raised his glass as well.

Diego Says as he starts a toast "To New Orleans."

"To New Orleans," Everyone beside me Says as they all drink.

"I understand that some of you have questions regarding the recent change in leadership and I invited you here tonight to assure you that you are not defeated. No, my intentions moving forward are to celebrate what we have. What Marcel, in fact, took and built into this. A true community of vampires."  Klaus explains to them.

"What about her?" Diego questions as he pointed at me.

"The wolf" Diego Says with a disgusted tone.

I glared at him

"Had you let me finish, Diego, you would know that there is, of course, one further matter I would like to address" klaus explains as he walks over to the other end of the table where I was seated.

"As many of you know, this is my mate y/n and she's also carrying my child. Consequently, I trust you will all pay her the appropriate respect. However, I understand that some of you are concerned by this vicious rumor, that I intend to use the blood of our child to create hybrids. I assure you that I do not." Klaus says placed his hand on my shoulder.

"Father of the year," I states announce with a sarcastic smirk

"It appears I will have to earn your trust. Very well. We'll eliminate the root of your anxiety. See, how can I sire any hybrids if there are no more werewolves alive in the Bayou to turn?" Klaus Says

I quickly looked over my shoulder to look at him

"What? Klaus, no" I Said pleads but ignores me I getting up from my seat but he sit me back down.

"So eat, drink and be merry and tomorrow, I suggest you have yourselves a little wolf hunt go ahead, have fun kill them all." Klaus Says with a smirk raising his glass.

________________________________

~mansion~

Rebekah Pov

Movers take everything out of the mansion

"Absolutely not. I paid for that!" I Says looking at the couch they're taking.

"Please, you never paid for anything in your life" Elijah states with a smirk.

As Hayley chuckle