Ch 5 the deal

KLAUS POV

I walks into the party Marcel his having for his night walkers, "Hey man where'd you run off to" Marcel Asked

I glare at him

"Oh someone put you in a mood what can I do?" Marcel asks.

"What you can do is you can tell me what this thing is you have with the witches" I Said.

"You know I owe you everything I got but I'm afraid I have to draw the line in this one, this is my business I control the witches in my town let's just leave it at that" Marcel Said.

"Your town" I asks.

"Damn straight" Marcel Replies.

I chuckle

"Ha! that's funny because when I left 100 years ago you were just a pathetic little scrapper still trembling from the lashes of the whips of those who would keep you down and now look at you master of your domain prince of the city" Klaus spits.

"I'd like to know how" Klaus asks,

"Why Jealous. Hey man I get it 300 years ago you helped build a backwater penal colony into something you started it then you left actually you ran from it I saw it through look around vampires rule this city now I got rid of the werewolves I even found a way to shut down the witches the blood never stops flowing and the party never ends. you want to pass on through? you want to stay awhile great. what's mine is yours but it is mine my home my family my rules" Marcel Said.

"And If someone breaks those rules?" I asked

"They die mercy is for the weak you taught me that to, And I'm not the prince of the quarter friend IM THE KING show me some respect!" Marcel spits.

I look around and look right back at Marcel I smirk
And bites his vampire  in the neck.

I pull away from him and look at Marcel.

"Your friend will be dead by the weekend which means I've broken one of your rules and yet I cannot be killed I am immortal who has the power now friend" I spits  turning to leave the building.
________________________________

ELIJAH POV

"Klaus does not care about his mate or about the child" Agnes said.

"But I do" I Says approaching them with Jane-Anne body in my arms.

"And I bring proof of my intent to help you the body of your fallen friend which I procured from Marcel himself" I said.

"Oh Jane-Anne" Sophie Says starts to cry.

"May she be granted peace klaus will agree to your terms i just need a little more time" I Said seeing her look right at me.

"You had your time it's passed" Agnes Said

"Oh shut up Agnes" other witch said

"For now accept the deal the girl and the child remain unharmed or klaus will kill you all" I Said about to leave but I stop look right at them.

"And I will help him tomorrow I'm taking them" I Said walking out.

Klaus POV

I took sip of my bottle of scotch and continue on walking but I stop hear my idiot brother standing behind me.

"Have I not made clear my desire to be left alone?" I asked

"Oh you demand to be left alone at least once a decade your words have ceased to have impact" Elijah replies.

I got mad slamming my bottle to the ground

"Why must you keep harping on about my mate and the baby that child will never be born in fact y/n is probably dead already" I Said pushing Elijah button.

He use his vamp- speed slamming me into a wall

"You will not walk away from this" Elijah Said

"Let me go" I Said warning him

"No!" Elijah throwing me into the wooden crates.

He approached me and grab me

"Don't make me say it again Elijah" I Said

"I will not let you go. I will never let go" Elijah Says I grab him and throwing him into the fence panels.

He quickly got up and pulled iron pipe out. 

"Even if I have to spend eternity saving you from your own stubborn petulant vile self" Elijah Says hitting me with iron pipe in the face.

I stand back from the hit and look at him

"If I have to beat you as father used to beat you to remind you of your own humanity to care about anything" Elijah Says about to hit me again but I grab iron pipe and hit him throwing him back.

I drop the iron pipe on the ground and approached him.

"You're beyond pathetic Elijah" I Said

"Who's more pathetic the one who sees hope to make his family whole or the coward who can only see the world through his own fear?" Elijah asked.

"I haven't cared about anything for centuries. Why on earth do you?" I asked.

"Because I failed you Nicklaus because the first time our father laid a hand on you I should've struck him dead and I made a promise to you always forever family above all" Elijah replies looks at me.

I couldn't hold it anymore I start laughing giving Elijah my hand he took it.

"You are a sentimental fool Elijah" I Said look at him.

"Perhaps I've lasted this long in spite of it haven't I?" Elijah Said walking away.

I didn't follow him I sits on a bench thinking about what Elijah Said.

Then Elijah took a sits on the bench joined me.

"This town was my home once and in my absence marcel has got everything I ever wanted power loyalty family I made him in my image and he has bettered me I want what he has. I want it back I want to be king" I Said.

"So is that all your mate and this child means to you a grab for power" Elijah Said

I turns to look at Elijah "What does it mean to you?" I asked Elijah.

"I think your mate and this child can offer you the one thing that you've never believed you had" Elijah replies.

"And what's that?" I asked again.

"The unconditional love of family" Elijah replies.

"Tell Sophie Deveraux we have a deal" I Said not looking at him

"Of course Nicklaus" Elijah Said getting up and leave.