Ch 8 helping a friend

Y/N POV

Hayley and I walk out on the patio looking for Rebekah

Rebekah staring off into the night.

We approached her and sit on each side of her.

"I know you since we met Rebekah at mystic Falls but I really want to say thanks I really appreciate what you did in there," I say giving a  smile at Rebekah.

"No problem, y/n Us girls have got to look at for each other" Rebekah says with a smile back.

"Sorry to ask Rebekah What is it with you two you say you hate him but the way your deal with him it's so clear even when you hate him you still love him?" Hayley Asked.

"Hayley!" I Said

"No, It's fine y/n I guess. when you spend a thousand years with someone deciding to quit them is like losing a part of yourself but sometimes I hate is just so powerful, Emil wasn't the only boyfriend of mine that Klaus killed he did it again, and again every time I found someone to care about he just kept doing it until finally, I stopped falling in love he said he was protecting me from my mistakes that no one was ever good enough for his little sister until one day someone was" Rebekah explained.

"If you know Marcel has Elijah why don't you just get him back yourself?" Hayley Asked.

"Then there's still a coffin downstairs with my name on it" Rebekah replies.

Hayley gives me a look

I smirk pulling out a cloth mystical silver daggers

"Oh my god," Rebekah says shocked.

"My sister and I found them under your coffin so if a couple of antique steak knives were the only thing stopping you from getting Elijah back then here you go," I Said hands the daggers to Rebekah.

She takes the daggers smiling at me and Hayley.

We smiling back at her.

She got up vamp-speed out of here.

We smile at each other and went inside the how to get some rest.

~Next morning~

Y/N POV

I was asleep when I heard someone enter my room.

I slowly opened our eyes and to see Klaus holding the vials of poison that were left in my beg.

"I didn't use it," I say quietly

Klaus looked at me seeing I'm awake.

"Your awake" Klaus responds putting the vials down in my beg.

"I could barely sleep all night this house is like a freaking swamp sauna," I Said sitting up.

"What stopped you. You could have been free from all of this of me?" Klaus Asked looking out the window.

"Yeah you didn't forgot we're bonding for life as mate but when Hayley and I as fighting off those vampires I realize I wasn't just protecting myself maybe I didn't tell you about my past it that my birth parents gave Hayley and I up and us adoptive parents kicked us out all I know is push came to shove and I realized I wouldn't let anyone hurt our child" I replies.

Klaus and I both look at each other

Klaus approached me

I looking up at him

"I'm beginning to think we're a lot alike you and I, we're both castoffs who've learnt to fight when we're backed into a corner" klaus explains.

"Well we're backed into a corner know" I Says

"Ah that we are it's time to fight my little wolf" Klaus Said kissing my forehead and about walk towards the door but before he could leave I stop him.

"This whole thing with Marcel the deal you have with the witches trying to take him down take what's his Rebekah told me  that you two once loved each other like family what happened?" I asked.

Klaus turned around and look at me.

"I made Marcel everything that he is I treated him like a son and when my father chased me and my family from New Orleans a hundred years ago we believed Marcel was killed we each mourned him in our own way yet when I returned I found not only had he survived he had thrived instead  of sticking together as one, he made a choice to take everything my family had built and make it his own now he is living in our home he's sleeping in our beds that letter M he stamps everywhere it's not for Marcel it's for Mikaelson I want it all back and if I have to push him out to get it then that's exactly what I'll do" Klaus Said walk toward my door stopping at it to look at me.

"I'll have someone see to the air conditioning" klaus says before exiting my room.

I sigh lay down thinking about this goddamn problem.

________________________________

KLAUS POV

I was done talking to my mate I went down the stairs to see Rebekah storming into the house.

"You're right. The girl, Cami she's the key Marcel likes her and because of that I got to see the secret weapon of his that you've been going on about" Rebekah Said.

"Well don't stand on ceremony what is it?"  I Asked.

"It's not a what it's a who a girl, Davina she can't be more than 16 and I have never felt power like that" Rebekah exclaims.

"A witch?" I said states shocked.

"She's not just any witch she's something I've never seen before something beyond powerful, and now because of you she has Elijah who knows what she could do to him" Rebekah exclaims.

"Where is she?" I asked.

Rebekah stops to think then looks confused.

"That clever bitch I don't know" Rebekah responds.

"What's wrong?" I asked concerned.

"She wiped my memory of the location Marcel possesses a weapon bigger and more powerful than an Original, and you handed our brother to him how many times will Elijah forgive you how long until his hope for your redemption finally dies?" Rebekah Asked.

"I did what I had to do Marcel took our home" Klaus explains.

"A home is worthless without family I am finding Elijah whatever it takes are you going to help me?" Rebekah Asked.

"Whatever it takes" I Replies.