Ch 6 moving in with the originals

Y/N POV

I'm happy finally out that cemetery and place to stay.

As Hayley and I were uncovering the sheets from the furniture in the living room.

I grab the last sheet pulled off couch making the dust
into the air making me started coughing. 

Hayley look at me worried

But I told her I was fine

"You alright y/n?" Elijah asks concern in his voice.

I smile "yeah I'm fine Just dust" I Said looking around the room.

"I like This place is ancient" Hayley Said looking at Elijah.

"Yes it should serve out purposes It's a sanctuary from our business in the quarter" Elijah says walking towrds me and Hayley.

"Right now you and your sister is here are the most important people in our family you need a good home" Elijah says looking at me.

"So I'm curious in all this time has anyone asked you how you feel" Elijah Asked me.

"About having miracle baby with my psychotic mate" I answers.

"About being mother" Elijah says looking at me with curiosity about me.

"Hayley and I was abandoned  our adoptive parents kicked us out the second we turned into a wolf so I don't really know how I feel about being a mother because I never really had a good one" I Replies.

"I will always protect you and Hayley . You have my word in that " Elijah says with smile.

I smile back

Then To hear my asshole of a mate "and noble Elijah always keeps his word" Klaus says leaning on the door looking right at us. 

"Is it done?" Elijah Asked

"At a matter of fact yes. your underhanded deal worked quiet well Marcel was only too happy to accept my blood even as he accepted my heartfelt apologize his man Thierry yet lives and I remain a welcome guest in the french quarter my only concern now is this coven of impudent witches" Klaus Said

"I believe them to be honourable they did release y/n and her sister thought they haven't been entirely forthcoming. Marcel obviously has something that they need they don't want him dead. There must be a reason why?" Elijah Said

Klaus Looking at Elijah and us

"Y/n and Hayley can you guys get upstairs so I could talk to my brother alone" klaus Said

I didn't say anything and glare at klaus.

Hayley grab me taking me out the living room leaving Elijah alone with klaus.

________________________________

KLAUS POV

I leaning on the fireplace seeking Elijah uncovering furniture in the dining room.

"There's more Nicklaus in addition to the secret weapon he uses to control the witches Marcel has assembled a small army of vampires. Working together we could destroy them from the inside" Elijah Said.

"And what of Rebekah has she stopped her pouting long enough to join the fun?" I asked

Elijah sighs 

"She has made her disinterest quite clear" Elijah Said not looking at me.

"One too many times daggered and shoved in a box I gather or perhaps she doesn't share your unwavering belief that I can be saved" I Said grab a bottle of scotch pour myself a drink.