Ch 21 The Casket Girls

Davina POV

"Oh god, it hurts!" Cami scream in agony on the floor.

I Knees down in front of her

"I'm sorry Cami its the only way to break all of Klaus compulsion" I explain

"Believe me, I know what it's like, you're ok and hey all these notes that you made it's very memento of you nice work" Josh says as he continue to look through Cami's notes.

"We've been at this all night. I don't understand what's happening to me I don't understand any of this" Cami says

"But you will I will unlock every stolen memory, undo every piece of mind control that any vampire has ever done to you when I am done, you will understand all of it, and you'll be free I can stop if you want me to" I said

"No don't stop I want to remember everything" Cami confirm.

I continues take off the compulsion

________________________________

Hayley Pov

I standing in front of a mirror, trying to zip up my dress when Elijah appears in the doorway beside me.

"Would you like some help?" Elijah asked with a smile.

"Yes please" I said

Allow me Elijah says as he zip my dress and  buttons  for me

"Thanks" I said glancing at Elijah through the mirror

"I think you look lovely only I would" Elijah explains as he touches my birth mark and I quickly covers it with my hand.

"Y/n and I know, keep the freaky werewolf birthmark covered" I says.

"well I don't suspect any of the riffraff here would dare lay a hand on you or y/n knowing that you're under the protection of my family still neither of you should take any chances" Elijah explain.

"I don't care about my protection I'm worried about my little sister who's all knocked up and nowhere to go" I says.

"You know if you and y/n wanted to attend the festivities tonight I'd be more than willing to take you two" Elijah offers with a smile.

"Hmm you and Klaus are barely on speaking terms let's not rock the boat, ok?" I say with a sad sigh.

"Of course" Elijah says about to leave but I quickly stop him.

"Elijah do you mind?" I asked

He hesitates before smiling "not at all".

He unbuttoning and unzipping my dress

He look at me and left

________________________________

Davina POV

I'm still working on my magic again while Camille screams.

I drops to my knees in front of Cami.

"You should start to feel, like a weight lifting" I explain

"And your cheat sheets are about to make a lot more sense" Josh said as he drops the files onto the floor and the sunlight streaming through the window burns his hand.

He winces in pain and quickly move his hand back.

"I promise as soon as the world stops hunting me, I will find the daylight ring spell" I said.

"I know. Just don't worry about that right now" Josh says as Cami slowly picks up a picture.

"I remember why I wrote this. I found a picture of Klaus and Marcel from 1919. Klaus compelled me to go out with Marcel, to spy on him that's what he said yesterday before he told me to forget I'm remembering" Cami exclaims.