Ch 22 Harvest

Y/n POV

"The Italians call them strega the Yoruba of West Africa call them aje, meaning mother where my mother was from, they called them hexa, and here we call them witch over the centuries, vampires have fought them and fought beside them, bedded them and burned them whether adversary or ally, they have been a force to be reckoned with thier ancestral magic anchors this city there's never been one all powerful witch until Davina" Elijah explains

as Me and Hayley, sit in the living room listening. "Who is now tucked in safe and sound down the hall under my protection your Celeste was quite beautiful and a portent of evil according to our volatile artist in residence" Klaus says as he enters the room.

"Yes perhaps Davina's mistaken what she calls evil for power Celeste was certainly very powerful in her day, but she's been dead for over 200 years I don't understand why all these sketches now" Elijah exclaims as he sits on the couch across form me and Hayley looking at the drawings confused.

"Why does any witch do anything" Klaus questions with a smirk.

________________________________

Davinas room

Marcel Pov

I walks into Davinas room with a tray of food that holds a sandwich and some fruit. Davina looks up from her book at see's me enter she closes her book quickly and got up and Screams "Go away".

I  flies against the wall and grunts in pain.

"Come on you got to be starving you haven't eaten since--" I begins to explain as I stands up. "Since your best friend killed my best friend" Davina spits her voice dripping with hatred.

"Davina, I'm sorry about what happened to this kid Tim" I says genuinely.

"I'm sorry you don't hate Klaus for what he did or want to make him pay" Davina spits tears in her eyes.

"He'll pay for what he did one way or the other, but right now, I just want to make peace with you" I says pleading.

"Why so we can be one big happy Frankenstein family" Davina spits has she uses her magic to throw things as me.

________________________________

Y/n POV

In the living room we can all here loins crashing and banging noises.

"Well, that's going well" Klaus says sarcastically.

"If you were trying to win the girl's trust, perhaps poisoning her one true love was not the most splendid idea" Elijah states.

"Oh are there any more inopportune deaths you'd like to wave in my face" Klaus spits.

"Give me a month I'll get you list" Elijah declares as we hear more banging.

"Young, old, dead, or alive, witches are a pain in the ass" Klaus exclaims as he stands up to go investigate.

"Finally he's gone" I mumbled

"I heard that!"

I rolled my eyes

________________________________

Marcel POV

Davina continues to throw things at me until she starts vomiting dirt. "Davina, Davina" I  questions concerned and rushes to her aid. "What's with all the racket" Klaus questions as he enters the room only to spot Davina throwing up dirt. "Bloody hell" Klaus exclaims confused.

________________________________

Y/n POV

"Elijah" I say trying to get his attention as he and Hayley investigate the drawings.