Ch 19 Wereowlf Bite

Y/n POV

Elijah is laying on the bed in the hut, Hayley and I stand beside the bed.

"Here, drink this" Hayley says as she hands Elijah a cup of water.

Elijah drinks it, but immediately starts to cough it up

"Forgive me please" Elijah says laying back down after his coughing fit.

"It's okay just remind me to annihilate your brother once you're healthy" I say sitting beside him putting a wet rag on his forehead.

"Yes, remind me to remind you to get in line" Elijah said sarcastically.

"It doesn't help that we decided to shack up in a swamp either" Hayley said taking her sweater off.

Hayley goes outside to get fresh air while I wet the rag again Elijah starts to cough uncontrollably and Hayley comes back inside.

"Are you okay?" Hayley questions worried.

"I'm fine please just... return to your reading Hayley" Elijah says waving her off.

"I went through the whole thing It's just a regular Bible with an entry in a family tree, that may or may not be us, but you know we've been a little busy worrying about you" Hayley say glancing at Elijah then back at the bible.

"Y/n, Hayley, please this fever will make me unstable and once the hallucinations begin I'll start to see things you two must leave me here" Elijah says in a pleading tone.

"We're not leaving you like this" Hayley states.

________________________________

Tyler POV

"All right, I'm here let's do this I'll keep this simple this kid is an old enemy of your favorite person Klaus and he's got plenty to say about what that traitor, son of a bitch, has been up to behind my back now, for those of you faint of heart, there's the door because those who stick around, you're signing up for battle" Marcel explains.

No one leaves the room and Marcel nods proudly.

"You all know Klaus wasn't always the hybrid when he broke the curse that kept his werewolf side dormant, somewhere in all that, certain parts were now able to trump his vampire side like the ability to pass on the werewolf gene that's where the werewolf girl he's been hiding from you all comes in One of them Hayley and Her little sister y/n rode through my town, pretended to be my friend and then y/n found out klaus is her mate and end up hooking up with him, and now she pregnant with his kid" I explains to everyone.

"What the hell is this?" Diego questions annoyed.

"Just listen" Marcel demands.

"When Klaus became the hybrid, he figured out a way to turn full bread werewolves into creatures like him" I explains as I raises my hand.

"You're looking at one of them on the plus side, we had all the perks of being vampires we're stronger, faster and the toxins in our bites could still kill a vampire but on the downside we were loyal to him like, supernaturally loyal" I explains.

"Right, and that's why you're here, spilling all his secrets" Diego spits in disbelief.

"That's the point, Diego he figured out a way to break free of it" Marcel explains.

"And I helped the rest of them too then Klaus killed them for their betrayal leaving Hayley alive as promise to his mate not to killed her." Tyler explains.

When suddenly Rebekah bolts into the room

"Because that is what Klaus does don't mind me, I'm fascinated by this story hello, Tyler" Rebekah states.