Ch 17 kidnapped

Y/n pov

I wake up in a trunk of an SUV with my wrists bound.

I kick out the back window to escape.

But the driver stops the car and gets out to check the trunk.

When he opens it, he tries to grab me.

but I fight back by kicking at him.

"Seriously" Familiar voice said

I look right at the person to see Tyler

"Tyler please let me go I don't want klaus hurt you" I Said

"You think I'm scared of klaus I'm not anymore he took everything from me now I'm took something from him and you can try to fight back but you don't wanna fight me, y/n you know you can't beat a hybrid" Tyler Said showing his hybrid eyes and zip ties my ankles tightly so I can't run away.

"Aahh let me go, you backstabbing half-breed piece of shi-" I begins but is cut off by Tyler. "Shut up" Tyler Said pulling me out of the trunk and throws me over his shoulder as he walks down the road.

________________________________

Klaus pov

Elijah, Hayley and I are sitting in the backyard waiting in Marcel.

"Not the most attractive community, are they" Elijah said looking around at the vampires.

"You do realize they can hear you" I Said

"You do realize I don't care" Elijah replied.

Hayley chuckle

I glare at them both

Then Marcel appears, followed by some vampires, and the witch, Sabine.

"You know, Elijah, I liked you better in that box" Marcel states as he turns to Me.

"But Klaus, my sire, you I owe the world, and I always show respect to my elders If your special lady friend are missing, you could benefit from the help of a witch and since I control all the witches in this town, I'll grant you one little locator spell Sabine's the best guide in the Quarter need to find someone I guarantee, she's your girl" Marcel explains.

as he turns to leave them to their business. "Where are you going?" I questions.

"I hate to cut this short, but the sun's coming up soon my night walkers need to get inside, and I have got a city to run I'll leave you to track down your lost sheep's. Marcel replied walking away.

"Can you find them?" Elijah questions.

"I can try" Sabine replied.

________________________________

Y/n pov

Tyler drops me on the front stoop of a little shack. "What is this place?" I questions looking around.

"The armpit of Louisiana" Tyler States as he pulls a knife out of his pocket.

"What are you gonna do with that?" I questions eyeing the knife.

"That depends on you" Tyler says as he cuts the zip ties on my ankles.

"Hey, you attacked me and Hayley remember you ambushed me, in my own backyard" I said.

"It's not your backyard, it's Klaus's you two are shacked up in that mansion with that psycho, a long way from the girl I met in the Appalachians, helping other werewolves and a really long way from the girl I grew up with in mystic falls" Tyler states with disbelief in his voice.