Ch 3 cemetery

~ cemetery ~

SOPHIE POV

I walk in the cemetery forgot Elijah can't pass through it.

I look over at my shoulder to look at him

"This is sacred ground which means vampires have to be invented in but since I'm desperate come on in" I Said.

Seeing him walking in slowly

"We can talk freely here" I Said still walking through the cemetery.

"Then I suggest you start talking what did your sister want with Nicklaus?" Elijah asks.

"Isn't it obvious? We have a vampire problem and we need help Marcel has an army backing him the witches have been trying to fight back we haven't had much luck until my sister Jane-Anne met a girl with her sister a werewolf and hybrid passing through the quarter from a small town in Virginia she had a special connection to your brother" I said.

"What kind of connection?" Elijah asked

"Apparently they're mate spent some time together one thing led to another and now this special mate werewolf girl she's pregnant and the father of the child she's carrying is your brother Klaus" I Said.

"It's impossible" Elijah Said

"Nothing is impossible especially not when it comes to your brother think about it they call him the hybrid right?" I Said.

Seeing him in shock so I Said something.

"Bring them out" I Said Seeing them bring them to us.

Elijah looked to see y/n and her sister leading out by witches.

His eyes widened to see y/n.

"Who the hell are you?" Hayley Asked

"I know who's it is Elijah Klaus brother" y/n said happy to see him.

"Y/n?" Elijah Asked

"Nice to see you again Elijah" y/n said.

"Same here y/n" Elijah said looking at her and then me

"Give us a moment please"  Elijah Asked

"Yeah sure" I Said seeing them walking off talks in private.

________________________________

Y/N POV

"So y/n have they been holding you here against your will?" Elijah Asked

"They lured me and my sister out to the bayou and grabbed us then they did all these weird witchy tests not that I understand I know Klaus and I are soulmate but how this could happen I mean vampires are dead they can't have children"  I replied.

"Perhaps y/n if you knew my brother's story it might explain how this is possible here. If I may" Elijah Said about to touch me but I move away from his touch.

"What are you doing to my little sister" Hayley Said getting overprotective of me.

"Relax I'm just showing her something  if you open your mind to me y/n I can show you" Elijah Said.

"Okay show me I'm ready to do this" I Said

Elijah placed his hands on both side of my head showing me everything.

Elijah- "In the beginning our family was human 1,000 years ago now Although our mother dabbled in the dark arts we were largely just a family trying to survive at a time when it was quite difficult to do so and for better or worse we were happy".

I smile seeing the happy memories

Elijah- "That is however until one night our youngest brother was killed by our village's greatest threat".

My smile faded to see Kalus carried his youngest brother body calling for help.

Elijah- "Men that could transform themselves into wolves during the full moon our family was devastated none more than Nicklaus desperate to protect the rest of us our father forced our mother to call upon her black magic in order to make us stronger".

Seeing them be forced to drink blood by their father.

Elijah- "Thus the first vampires were born but with this speed this strength this immortality came a terrible hunger no one felt this hunger more than Nicklaus".

Showing me Klaus killed someone.

Elijah- "When he killed for the first time he knew what he truly was".

Showing me Klaus in pain

Elijah- "He wasn't just a vampire" 

I open my eyes to look at Elijah

"He was also a werewolf that's how the werewolf curse works isn't activated until you take a life" I Said.

"Nicklaus was the result of an indiscretion our mother had hidden from us all an affair with a werewolf like yourself infuriated by this betrayal my father forced our mother to cast a spell that would suppress Kalus' werewolf side denying him any connection with his true-self" Elijah Says.

Showing me what Elijah father did to klaus.

"Your dad was asshole" I Said

Hearing Elijah chuckle

Elijah look at Hayley but couldn't Say anything So Hayley went first.

"I'm Hayley y/n big sister by the way" Hayley Says

"Nice to meet you Hayley I'm Elijah Mikaelson Klaus brother but you ready know that" Elijah Said.

Making me smile seeing them talking

I look over at Elijah

"Thanks for telling me your whole life story I mean I know yours. Your family is legendary your brother is a notorious psycho and also my soulmate who's also turn my big sister into his hybrid gang and then he killed his hybrid leaving my sister life pretty much losing my virginity to him classic me" I Said.

"I cannot excuse his behavior but you must understand that our father hunted him and hunted us for centuries every time we found a moment of happiness we were forced to flee even here in New Orleans where we were happiest of all not long after Nicklaus broke the spell which prevented him from becoming a hybrid he defended our father I thought this would make him happy but he's angrier than ever then he finally found his soulmate he started getting happy but I really wonder if perhaps this baby and you will be a way from my brother to find happiness a way to save him from himself" Elijah said.

Then we footsteps approaching

We look at Sophie

"I'm glad you feel that way because we need your help" Sophie said.

"what precisely is it that you want what does it have to do with his mate?" Elijah asked

"We want to run Marcel and his vampires out of town Klaus is the key everything Marcel knows about being a vampire he learned from Klaus Marcel trusts him looks up to him he won't see the betrayal coming" Sophie replies.

"Yes. Well as I'm sure you're aware my brother Nicklaus doesn't like to be told what to do?" Elijah Asks

"It's why I brought you here Marcel drove the werewolves out of town decades ago do you really think he's going to welcome his mate and a hybrid baby to the neighbourhood convince Klaus to help us and no one has to know about the newest member of the original family" Sophie replied

"Sounds remarkably like blackmail" Elijah Said

"Like I said I'm desperate" Sophie Says.

"Well then I have my work cut out for me don't?" Elijah Said looking right at me.

"don't worry y/n I be right back with Nicklaus" Elijah Said walking over kiss my forehead and walk out leaving with us with Sophie.