Ch 14 what going on

Rebekah pov

I scrubs at the bloodstains in the carpet as Klaus continues to read "A Poison Tree."

"Poetry about poisoned apples from dead trees looks like someone's worried about impending daddyhood" I Said with a smile.

"Nonsense Elijah's back in his presence, all problems turn to pixie-dust and float away" Klaus responds shaking his head.

I side-eyes him and grins, and Klaus grins back. Elijah joins them in the living room.

"Strange, I don't recall any pixie-dust from the darkness of the coffin I was recently forced to endure" Elijah Said opens Esther's grimoire and flips through it.

"What are you doing with Mother's spell book" Rebekah questions.

"Well, in exchange for my freedom, I promised the witch Davina that I would share a few pages from Mother's grimoire to help her learn to control her magic I thought we'd begin with a little unlinking spell" Elijah explains.

I and Klaus look at each other in confusion.

"Wait, you want to use her to unlink Y/n from Sophie Deveraux" I states stunned.

"Sophie brought us here under false pretenses she doesn't just want us to take down Marcel and his minions, she wants to take Davina back so she yolked her own cause to ours, with magic threats and half-truths well, no more as of now, our deal with Sophie Deveraux is null and void" Elijah explains.

Klaus and I grin

"Niklaus, I need you to come with me I need 5 minutes alone with Davina, you need to make certain that I am not interrupted" Elijah explains.

"You and Hayley stay here and watch Y/n " Elijah says pointing at me then exiting the room.

"How did I get elected super-nanny?" I questions irritated.

"More importantly, who put him in charge" Klaus says annoyed as he follows Elijah out of the room.

________________________________

Davina pov

I start sketching whenI noticed Elijah leans against the doorway and knocks on the door.

I smiles at him as he holds up pages of grimoire in a cloth. "I made you a promise" Elijah states.

"Come in" I says with a smile as she spreads a page of Esther's grimoire on her table.

"It's a spell of unknotting?" I questions confused.

"This is a sanguinum knot the witches use it as representational magic if you can unknot this using that spell, you will have taken a step towards learning control this is one of my mother's later spells it requires much more power than you realize now, if you can perform this, then I shall return with another page" Elijah says before he walks toward the door, then turns back to me.

"A spell of your choosing, next time" Elijah says with a smile before he leaves the room.

________________________________

Sophie Pov

awake now, and struggling against the grips of the masked people who knocked me out. The masked people shackle Me to chains hanging from the ceiling.

"Let go of me" I says sounding exhausted.

Agnes enters with a bag and sets it on a table.

"Leave her be" Agnes tells her men and they step down.

"Killing me to get to Klaus, or his baby is not the answer" I pleads.

"I'm not gonna kill you Sophie, I was there the day you were born I am the last remaining Elder of our coven it is my duty to protect our power, and our power means nothing if that baby grow another day" Agnes explains going through her bag then turns to face Me.