Ch 11 The problem

Y/n POV

As waiting for klaus return with Sophie

Then he did

"We had a deal you protect my mate and my unborn child I dismantle Marcel's army and whilst I've been busy fulfilling my part of the bargain, you allowed my mate Y/n to be attacked and almost killed by a gaggle of lunatic witches" Klaus angrily explains pacing in the living room.

"I had nothing to do with it, I swear Y/n and I are linked, remember she die I die" Sophie states.

"Then who were they" Rebekah questions.

"They are a faction of extremists Sabine stupidly told them about some vision she had about the baby " Sophie explains.

"What kind of vision" Klaus questions with a look of curiosity.

"She has them all the time they are totally open to interpretation I'm guessing she's wrong on this one" Sophie exclaims.

"Well, how, may I ask, was this particular vision interpreted?" Klaus asks.

"Pretty much that your baby would bring death to all witches" Sophie explains

"Ah, well. I grow fonder of this child by the second" Klaus states with a smirk.

"Sophie, look, I promised Elijah that I would protect the Mikaelson miracle baby whilst he tries to win your witch Davina's loyalty. why don't you tell me just how extreme this faction is" Rebekah said persuades.

"Elijah's talking to Davina" Sophie asked ignoring Rebekah's question.

"Yeah. As we speak, I imagine" Rebekah exclaims.

"I'm guessing she'll have plenty to say about that crowd" Sophie said leaning back in her chair.

"Do tell" Klaus said pushes sitting up in his chair.

I about to sit as well but suddenly klaus grab me making me sit on this lap.

I rolls my eyes and turns to Sophie

"I wasn't always an advocate for the witches Sophie says beginning to explain the harvest.

"What the bloody hell is a Harvest?" Rebekah asked with a confused face.

"It's a ritual our coven does every 3 centuries, so that the bond to our ancestral magic is restored we appease our ancestors, they keep our ancestral power flowing" Sophie said explains.

"And why haven't I heard of this?" Klaus asked next.

"Because a Harvest always seemed like a myth a story, passed on through generations like Noah's ark, or the Buddha walking on water the kind some people take literally, and some people don't they had the girls of our community preparing for months 4 would be chosen for the Harvest they said that it was an honor, that they were special I thought it was a myth" Sophie replied.

"Was it?" Rebekah asked.

Sophie looks guilty, but before she can say anything, Klaus's cell phone rings he picks it up and see's it's Marcel.