Ch 9 The plan to get Elijah back

Y/N POV 

Hayley was sitting on the floor in the next room reading one of Elijah's many journals.

As for me, I was Hearing their conversation

"I cannot believe you disposed of those vampires without me you know how I love to set things on fire" Rebekah states.

"Was I supposed to leave them in the front yard to rot Besides they were my responsibility they attacked the helpless pregnant mate who's carrying my child" Klaus replies with a smirk.

"Oh I am so moved by your newfound sense of fatherly duty towards your mate carrying your hybrid bun in her oven" Rebekah responds.

Klaus chuckles "you can come out love".

I walk into the room seeing them staring at me

"Hayley and I who'd like to know what the plan is," I ask.

"Well that depends on what plan you mean love My plan for global domination," Klaus says looking at me.

"or Rebekah's plan to find love in a cruel, cruel world," Klaus says with a smirk looking over at Rebekah.

Rebekah fakes a smile while she grabs a paintbrush and throws it at Klaus who catches it before it can stab him.

"The plan to rescue Elijah you know the good brother the one who is now in the possession of your mortal enemy after you stabbed him in the back" I state.

"In the front, if we're being specific" Klaus replies with a smirk

"You both told me and y/n that you would get him back so it there a plan or what?" Hayley asked walk into the room holding Elijah's journal.

We look at her and then back to them.

"Ok well firstly Marcel is not my mortal enemy Y/n he's my friend albeit one who is unaware that I am trying to sabotage his hold over the supernatural community of the French Quarter but a friend nonetheless, and secondly, I daggered Elijah in order to gain Marcel's trust if I had known he would place my brother in the hands of a particularly nasty teenaged witch, I certainly would have weighed my options a bit differently. And thirdly, sister, please" Klaus Said looking over at his sister.

"And thirdly the plan, as you have demanded is for Niklaus to simply ask Marcel for Elijah back" Rebekah states.

Hayley and I look over at Klaus who gives us a look as well.

"that's not the whole plan is it?" Harley Asked

"Oh Please Klaus may be a miserable excuse for a sibling, but there is none more diabolical" Rebekah replies.

"that's only the Plan A, love there's always a Plan B" Klaus Said

"Klaus what's the hell is plan b?" I asked

"War" Klaus Replies with a smirk

"I see you guys later," Rebekah Said leaving us with Klaus.
________________________________

~French Quarter~

REBEKAH POV

I heading to the voodoo shop to see Sophie standing there waiting

"Oh so glad you could make it Elijah only lies daggered and rotting whilst you dillydally," I say
impatient.

"You're lucky I came at all what do you want" Sophie spits back.

"Y/n and Her sister was attacked last night by Marcel's crew because somebody told him there was
werewolves in the quarter they only made one-stop
whoever saw them here ratted them out watch and learn" I said walking towards the entrance of the little shop.