Ch 12 Davina

Hello, reader, I'm sorry but Vienneauwolf won't be writing today because a family member passed away so I will be helping her for today I'm Tiff short for Tiffany  so let's continue the story

Elijah pov 

I was fiddling around with the violin as Davina packs her suitcase

"So, enlighten me what did you mean when you said you had to die?" I questions.

"That's was the Harvest was they said they'd put us 4 girls in a state of, like, peaceful limbo as part of the offering and then later, at the Reaping, we'd awaken and be reborn I never got as far as the limbo part, which means the Harvest isn't complete that's why the witches are so freaked out the Reaping is just around the corner, and if they don't finish it before then, it's overall I have to do is wait it out" Davina explains.

"And then what?" I questions

"They're punished, and I'm free" Davina explains.

"From Marcel?" I questions.

"Of magic all our power will drain away I'll be normal," Davina says smiling slightly.

"Is that what you want to be normal?" I questions.

"I just don't wanna be what I am I can't control it sometimes...magic I...hurt people even when I don't mean to" Davina responds tearing up.

"Why don't you tell me about your friends you must miss them" I question quickly changing the topic.

"There's Tim he doesn't know about any of this witch stuff he's normal my best friend, Monique she was a part of the Harvest too she's lucky no one ever fought for me, but someone fought for her the only one who ever spoke out against the Harvest was Monique's aunt" Davina explains.

"And who is that?" I questions

"Sophie Deveraux," Davina says with a sigh.

I continue to look shocked at what I was learning.
________________________________

~Bayou~

Y/n pov

Sophie, Rebekah, Hayley, and I continue to walk around the Bayou to look for the dead witches.

"So, this Harvest thingee tell me more," Rebekah tells Sophie.

"Klaus said to wait" Sophie explains.

"Yes he also said to stay out of the bayou and yet here we are, amongst the crawly, buzzy creatures" Rebekah states.

"We're here," I say as we reached the place where the witches were killed they're all bloodied and ripped apart, and a dismembered head lies near the bodies.

Sophie, who looks sick, kneels down to dig around her bag for the ingredients she needs to consecrate her fellow witches.

"Whoa," Hayley says as she spotted a huge paw print in the mud, In a nearby tree, there are three bloody scratches in the bark.

"Is that a wolf track" Sophie questions us looking at it,

We have heard a crunching noise, like footsteps, nearby.

"Who's there" Rebekah calls out the person approaching them is a male vampire

"What the hell" He questions looking at us.

"An Original," He says before he runs away with vamp- speed, leaving us standing and gaping.
________________________________

~Bayou Bar~

Klaus pov

I walk outside of Big Auggie's Bayou Bar as I talk to Rebekah on my cell phone.

"Let me understand this against all logic, you Y/n and Hayley went to the bayou, where you ran into a man you think maybe Marcel's informant, and then you and Hayley lost him?" I questions.