Ch 16 unlinked

Rebekah pov

frantically rifles through bottles and jars, looking for the herbs she needs to help My best friend y/n

when I heard a familiar voice "Isn't this Katie's shop?" Marcel questions.

I stops looking for the herb, rolls my eyes, and sighs as I goes back to looking for the herbs.

"She leave you the keys in her will, or maybe it's just help yourself Tuesday" Marcel exclaims.

Ignore him

"What are you doing here?" Marcel questions.

"You know, I read if you mix mugwort with sage, you've got quite a vampire repellent wards off even the most resilient pest why are you here" I spits back.

"Just keeping my city safe from thieves and vandals but, every time I turn around, I catch an Original with their hand in the cookie jar" Marcel sarcastically exclaims.

"Well, luckily for you, your cookies are the last thing on my mind" I spits.

"Oh, I can see that though, I can think of a time when things were different" Marcel says walking towards me.

"Maybe once not anymore" I says as I finds the herbs Sophie needs.

"Aw camphor, found it" I exclaims as I quickly exits the shop.

________________________________

Father Kieran pov

I receives a text message from Chief Sullivan that reads, "3631 CHARBONNET ST. LOWER 9TH WARD."

I puts my phone into my pocket and goes to leave, but I stopped by Klaus.

"Going somewhere?" Klaus questions.

"You're early" I states nervously.

"Well, it's a good thing I am you seem hell bent on enacting vengeance all on your lonesome the trouble is, I need something from Agnes before you send her off to meet her maker so, I propose we strike a deal Bring her here in exchange, I'll even ensure your niece, Cami, remains safe oh, I'd so hate for her to get caught up in all of this" Klaus states with a smirk.

"We have a deal" I Said texting Chief Sullivan to bring her so he did to see Agnes is handcuffed.

"This is outrageous what is the charge?" Agnes questions.

The officers don't answer as they sit her in a pew and leave.

"Please, Agnes you know that Marcel runs the vampires in this town" I explains.

As He handed a folded cloth by the officer, which is revealed to hold the Needle of Sorrows.

"Who do you think runs everything else?" I questions as holds the needle up and calls out to Klaus.

"I believe this is what you were looking for" I states. Klaus vamp-speed to My side.

"Hello, Agnes" Klaus greets.

"You made a deal with HIM" Agnes exclaims outraged.

"After what you did to Sean, I'd deal with the devil himself just to make you suffer" I states angrily.

Agnes stands up and gets in My face.

"You can't hurt me, the entire witch community will turn against you" Agnes spits.