Kookie

"Kookie!" The little boy giggled, holding a cookie on the other hand as he hold the milk on the other.

"Baby Tae! Be careful." His mother told him, as he nods and giggled cutely.

"Here baby Kookie!" He softly grabs the baby's hand and place the cookie into the baby's palm.

"Tae, baby Jungkook can't eat that big cookie." His mother told him for about 10th time.

"Bwut! He haws a bwunny teethy! He cawn eawt fawst!" Tae giggled, as he watched the baby lick the cookie.

"But he's just growing teeth, baby." Jungkook's mom, chuckled.

"Bwut he alweady hawv fow teeth in thwa fwont." Tae frowned, pointing at the baby's teeth.

"But it's soft. He shouldn't eat hard foods." Tae just frowned and shrugged, gently getting the licked cookie.

The baby, kookie, did not let go of the cookie. But Taehyung being a 'matured' little guy, he gently grabs it causing the baby to fall slowly into him.

"O-oh, baby Kookie." Tae giggled, helping the baby sit down, but the baby didn't move a muscle. He just layed down into little Tae.

"He likes you Taebear." His mother giggled, putting up her phone. Capturing the two little babies.

"Mwamwa, he wikes mwe!" Tae looked shocked, as he softly squished the baby, making him giggle.

"Yu awnd Iw awe gwanna bwe fwends!" The baby continued to giggle. They both end it with a comfortable silence. Baby Jungkoom is still on the others' lap.

-

"Kookie! Mwy nawme is Twaehyung!" The little boy said slowly, letting the baby catch up with his words. But instead, the baby said something gibberish.

"Twaehyung, not amjungshyu." Tae pouted, but he's not going to give up.

"Twaehyung!" He said it more slowly this time.

But the baby did not catch up, and said something gibberish.

"Twaehy-"

"Taebear? Are you ready to go home? Appa's already home, he's waiting for us." His mother stood up at the place, carrying little Tae in her arms.

"Bwut, Mwamwa, he ish not shaying mwy nawme." Taehyung pouted, still looking at the baby who's pouting as him.

"Tomorrow, Taebear." His mom told him, as he happily clapped and waved his arms and said goodbye to the baby.

"Bye, Taetae." Jungkooks' mother cutely waved goodbye at the little guy, which made him shy and waved back.

"Mwamwa, wem I gwu up I wan to be with Kookie." The little guy said, as her mother just chuckled.

-

"Kookie, It's Taetwae." The 3 year old boy said, still pouting.

Its been a year since he's teaching the baby his name. Jungkook's doing a great job, as his first word was Twaebew. Now, Taehyungs' teaching the baby how to say his name without any errors, unlike him.

"Tata!" The babie giggled, pinching the olders' cheeks. Taehyung sighed, leaning back, pouting.

"Kookie can you shay, I wuv you." Taehyung asked, smiling brightly.