16

Jungkook is in his room playing around with the handcuffs he was given. How do people find stuff like this? He twirls them around his finger. Jungkook finds the idea of being cuffed kind of... interesting, to say the least.

He clicks one side onto his left wrist and the other onto his right before realising that he just locked himself in. "Fuck," Jungkook curses.

He rummages around the room, looking for the provided key and being the clumsy idiot he is, he trips.

His mother opens the door. "Jungkook, dinner is rea—" his mother looks down at Jungkook on the floor. His ass is in the air, and his head is down. His arms are above his head, exposing his cuffed wrists.

"Well, I will let you come down at your own pace..." she slowly retracts, closing the door.

He can't believe what just happened. His cheeks are flushed, and he has a sudden urge to neck himself because he can't handle the embarrassment. He crawls to his backpack, pulling out the key. Instant relief. He tries to unlock the handcuffs, but the problem is, is it even possible to do so while being cuffed? Spoiler, it isn't—he can't reach.

Jungkook sighs. There is only one option... He stays here for the rest of eternity and dies cuffed.

"Jungkook," he hears his mum call out.

If only Taehyung were here to save him.

"Taehyung is here for dinner!" She calls out again.

He takes that back. Who the hell invited Taehyung? Taehyung can't see him like this. Why didn't he get a message? He looks over to his phone, which dings with a new message. There are at least four other text messages, all from Taehyung. Fuck.

He hears a knock on the door. "Don't come in," Jungkook warns.

"Why not?" Taehyung asks from the other door.

"I... I'm getting changed!"

"So, you're naked?"

"Yes. Butt naked!"

The door opens.

"No!" Jungkook screams, hiding his cuffed wrists.

"Oh. Damn," Taehyung says, sounding disappointed. "I thought you were changing?"

"Don't come any closer!" Jungkook warns, crouching down.

"What happened?" Taehyung asks, his voice sounding more worried than disappointed now. "Are you hurt?"

Jungkook ignores him, refusing to move. Instead, Taehyung pulls him up. Jungkook closes his eyes, thinking the embarrassment will be less if he can't see Taehyung's face. There's an awkward silence before Taehyung bursts into laughter.

"Shut up!" Jungkook starts to struggle in Taehyung's arms. "Let me out of these. Now."

"I'm not even going to ask," Taehyung says, still laughing. "But like, why are you in handcuffs?"

Jungkook snickers. "You said you weren't going to ask."

Taehyung continues to laugh, making Jungkook want to sink into the ground.

"I-It's for my Halloween costume," Jungkook lies.

"Halloween is still like forever away," Taehyung says, grabbing the key that Jungkook tossed onto the ground. "Are you cosplaying as a criminal? Or a sexy cop?"

Jungkook has had it. "Unlock me! And why the hell did you come in the moment I said I was naked?!"

Taehyung flinches.

Now Jungkook feels bad for snapping. Stupid annoying handsome face. It's even more annoying when it looks sad. Jungkook groans. "Sorry. Just— here." Jungkook puts his hands up for Taehyung. "Unlock me, please," he says in a much nicer tone.