46

"Boner boy," a student heckles Jungkook as they get onto the bus.

Jungkook's cheeks heat up, still not completely over what happened—and neither are his classmates.

"Shut up, what are you, twelve?" Jimin snaps, putting a hand on Jungkook's shoulder. "Don't listen to them."

Jungkook tries to smile to show Jimin his gratitude as he sits on the window seat. Jimin sits in the row behind Jungkook with Soobin. He scowls at Naeun as she sits down next to him.

"What? Why are you acting like you're the victim in this situation?" Naeun scoffs.

"You didn't have to yell it out for the whole class to hear," Jungkook whines.

Naeun rolls her eyes. "Look, I'm sorry, Jungkook. They will forget about it in no time."

"Boner boy!" Jungkook hears from the front of the bus.

Naeun smiles guiltily. "What were you thinking about?"

"Naeun!" Jungkook playfully pushes Naeun's shoulder.

"What? I'm curious."

The bus starts to move, and Jungkook feels his phone vibrate in his pocket—what follows is something Jungkook isn't prepared for—It seems that Jungkook isn't the only person receiving this. The whole bus bursts into chatter about the mysterious group chat that has been made.

"What is this?"

"Was this meant for me?"

"You got it too?!"

"Aw, man! I thought I got a secret admirer."

"Quieten down everyone!" The teacher shouts, not happy with the increased volume of chatter.

Jungkook looks down at the message for a second time, his heart racing in panic. He knows exactly what this is.

Anonymous: Your name is cute and all... But I'm gonna have to call you mine.

Naeun looks at the message and then at Jungkook. "You look like you've seen a ghost."

"Perhaps it's time to become one," Jungkook mutters, closing his phone. He turns to look at Taehyung a few rows back—who's now sitting with Mina. He knows. Is this Taehyung's way of telling everyone about 'us'?... No, it can't be—the confusion on his face tells him otherwise.

"It looks like you know something. Do you know who sent the message?" Naeun asks.

"Me? No," Jungkook refutes unconvincingly. He debates in his mind whether or not to tell Naeun about the message being coincidentally the same as one of the notes from Taehyung.

Everyone's phones start to ding once again, and the volume of chatter only increases, making the teacher even more distressed.

Anonymous: I wonder what you'd look like... underneath me.

This is no coincidence.

"I've got another one!" Naeun screeches into Jungkook's ear. "Oh my god."

"I think I might just drop out of school," Jungkook mumbles to himself. He starts to think about a hypothetical life out on the streets with his untalented ass busking. He pictures a worn-out hat laid out to accept donations along with a pity me sign to make people throw in their spare change.

"I wonder what you'd look like underneath me," Soobin reads off his phone. "What is that supposed to mean?"

"Oh, soobin..." Jimin says, making Jungkook sink further down into his seat.