25

Taehyung doesn't understand. Since when did Jungkook get close with Jimin? Since when did they start having private conversations? Taehyung can't help but be jealous. He's never been the jealous type, but lately, things haven't been the same.

Taehyung should have taken the blindfold off the first time they kissed-he planned to, but Jungkook pulled him in for seconds, which Taehyung surrendered to. But because of that, Taehyung felt he had to keep the act up. It was no longer fun and games when Jungkook moaned his name the second time, and oh, how he wished that he had chosen his words better on the rooftop.

So many regrets.

Does Jungkook hate him now?

Their make-out session the other night would say otherwise, but something feels off about it. Taehyung should have said something, he should have cleared the air, but he couldn't; he chickened out. He's scared-scared of losing his best friend.

It's not how he imagined, not how he planned. Yet, he keeps thinking about the rooftop- It was meant to be their moment.

He needs to talk to Jungkook.

But Jungkook is talking to Jimin.

Why is Jungkook talking to Jimin?

💌

"What did you guys talk about?" Taehyung asks. Jungkook can tell he's trying to play it cool, but Jungkook knows he's bothered. Is he jealous, perhaps?

"Nothing, really," Jungkook replies.

They're walking to their next class, literature-the class where most things go to shit. Jungkook still remembers the first note he received from Taehyung there and how Taehyung pretended it wasn't him. Jungkook was a fool.

Taehyung stops Jungkook from walking, placing a hand on Jungkook's shoulder. "Then you can tell me if it's nothing."

Jungkook raises a brow. "Why do you want to know so bad?"

Taehyung looks around before leading Jungkook into the boy's bathroom. They're alone now.

"Tell me," Taehyung repeats.

Jungkook turns his head, looking at himself in the mirror. Taehyung raises his hand, cupping Jungkook's chin, forcing him to look him in the eyes.

They kiss like they did the other night. The thought of them being late for class doesn't occur to Jungkook as they continue to kiss; Jungkook's hands start to roam under Taehyung's shirt as Taehyung rests his hand on the wall behind Jungkook's head.

Jungkook lets his walls crumble because, as he said before, he's a fool-a lovesick fool. And who can say no when it feels this good?

A toilet flushes, making them freeze. Jungkook, in a panic, pulls Taehyung into a cubical, locking the door.

Jungkook tries to calm his breathing so it doesn't sound suspicious, but it's hard when Taehyung starts to place kisses up his neck and along his jawline.

"Stop it," Jungkook whispers.

Jungkook listens to the stranger wash his hands. He silently protests Taehyung's advances, to which Taehyung pouts. Jungkook gives him a quick peck on the lips, trying to calm him down.

The stranger walks to the exit but stops in front of their cubical.

Jungkook's breath hitches.

Who is it?

Why isn't he leaving?

Jungkook shushes Taehyung again; this time, he obeys, turning to see the feet of the stranger.