42

Jungkook feels uneasy staying the night after all that happened. Jimin insisted that Taehyung and Jungkook share a bed in the spare room, even though the bed is barely a king single. Jimin says it's a double bed, but Jungkook thinks otherwise. Soobin is sleeping with Jimin since they are cousins-Jungkook still finds it weird that they're related.

Sharing a bed that leaves no room for personal space is not the only reason he's nervous; there's another. Earlier at the store, Jimin had him thinking. As his eyes lingered over the adult section, Jungkook had a realisation of what having a relationship with Taehyung endowed. He's never really thought about it, you know... the thing people do when they have... as Soobin would say, urges. Jimin's thought-provoking questions brought the idea to the forefront of his mind and Jungkook may have thought a little too hard on the subject because he ended up walking out of the store with a packet of condoms and lube.

He hid them well from Jimin, but he feels Jimin may have a hint about what Jungkook is thinking. The eyebrow wiggles and the insistence on Jungkook sharing a bed with Taehyung may have an influence on Jungkook's hunch.

Now that he has these, one would think, might as well use them, right? Wrong. Jungkook is embarrassed. He needs to hide them. He waits for Taehyung to shower to hide the incriminating evidence. But when he attempts, Taehyung comes strolling back in, shirtless, a towel covering his junk.

"What is that?" Taehyung asks.

Jungkook hides the items behind his back, a nervous crooked smile masking his face. "Nothing."

Taehyung approaches Jungkook, reaching for the items, but Jungkook is quick to dodge.

"I said it's nothing." Jungkook smiles again. "Go have your shower."

"Not until-" Taehyung's towel falls as Taehyung lunges.

Jungkook gasps, looking down-because he's a pervert and can't help himself-but is met with relief... or is it disappointment? Taehyung still has his underwear on. Now distracted, the condoms and lube are knocked out of Jungkook's hand, creating a loud thud on the floor.

"Oh..." Taehyung says. Jungkook notices Taehyung's cheeks flush. "I will, uh, head into the shower now."

Jungkook picks the items up, feeling more embarrassed than Taehyung could possibly be. "T-Then why did you come back in?"

Taehyung picks up the towel, folding it to his chest. "I was going to ask you to join."

"Oh."

"I'll be waiting."

Taehyung leaves, leaving Jungkook to flail around like an idiot. The I'll be waiting was laced with a hidden meaning. Jungkook is sure of it. The temptation has Jungkook's body flutter with intrigue and want. He turns shameless. What else is there to feel embarrassed for now? It's all on display; Taehyung knows what Jungkook wants. Jungkook places the lube and condoms safely under the pillow and sneaks out into the hallway, looking both ways before silently making a beeline to the bathroom.

"You came."

Jungkook nervously chuckles, looking at Taehyung in the shower. Taehyung had swiped the fog, making a clearing on the shower door glass so he could see Jungkook's face. His hair is pushed back, wet. Jungkook can't help but admire the silhouette of Taehyung's body through the glass.

Jungkook strips from his clothes, feeling Taehyung's eyes watch every move. He feels bare and vulnerable, but out of all the eyes in the world, he chooses Taehyung to look over him. He wants this. He wants Taehyung.

Stepping into the shower, he let Taehyung push their lower bodies together as he brushes Jungkook's hair out of his eyes. They help clean each other, reaching parts of their bodies that they usually struggle with, along with a few tender touches. Jungkook yearns for more. Not much was spoken in the shower, but both had a mutual understanding of what was to come next as they lay in bed together.