7.

Toledo was just as depressing and chaotic as everywhere else. Deaths and monsters everywhere without an explanation, it was scary. Jack said he was as a park outside the city. " Stay in the car at first," Dean said as we pulled up, " I don't know how touchy he is after this. When he gets upset... he gets a little intense."

I nodded. I was briefed on what a nephilim was, how Jack wasn't a bad person, just powerful like the Lucifer, even more so than God apparently. That's why Chuck killed him. " I just hope you pulled his soul back with him." Dean said quietly.

I saw the outline of a boy sitting on a bench. He wasn't facing us, so I only saw the back of his head. My stomach twisted in strange way. I felt sad. I felt like I was seeing someone who I loved, come back after a long time. I never met this kid, which was the strange part. Dean and Sam got out of the car, slowly walking towards him. The stood in front of him, talking for a while. I heard most of the conversation. " How do you feel?" Sam asked.

" Good. Like before. Before Michael and my father stole my grace."

" Before, like. When you had a soul?" Dean sounded wary.

He nodded, " Yes. It's there. I know it is. Because I... feel things again."

Sam looked ready to cry, but he smiled, " We missed you, Jack."

Jack stood up, hugging them both, but quickly turned around to look at the car. I looked away, not willing to make eye contact just yet. " Is that Harper? I can't see."

" Yeah. That's her."

Jack laughed, " Someone that Dean likes. Dean doesn't like anything besides us."

" Yeah, alright, Harper!" Dean waved me out of the car.

It hit me like a freight train. The overwhelming feeling. It had to be due to whatever bond I formed magically, or because of his lineage. But just seeing him made all the hair on my body stand up. I assume he was like Lucifer, impossible not to like. But Jack didn't fake it like his father. Jack was good. Jack walked towards me. He was taller than me, but still shorter than Sam and Dean. He looked good for being brought back to the dead. His hair was a disaster, the same color as mine, but shiner and less muddy. He smiled, his teeth a bit crooked like mine. " You look like me." He almost laughed.

" Funny how that works. I guess, it's nice to meet you properly."

I shook Jack's hand, and both of our faces fell. Everything came flashing back. The fear he felt, the fear that I felt. The terror of not knowing where he was, if he was dead. I don't know if witches could feel emotions of people like him, but I did. It went through him like a shock as well. I hugged him, doing my best not to cry in front of the Winchesters. " Thank you." He whispered to me.

" I'm sorry it took me so long."

" But you did it." Sam said, " Frankly I think we need to get back to the bunker and figure out how. Because with power like that, I'm scared that Chuck will..."

We all got quiet. Dean shook his head, " Let's not talk about it. Let's just go home."

" Home." Jack whispered, " I get to go home."

***

" Sam, why don't you take Jack, and make sure everything is okay."

" I feel fine, I wanna talk to Harper-"

" Jack," Dean stooped him, " Please."

Jack frowned, but nodded, and followed Sam. I walked into the kitchen with Dean, and he didn't seem angry. Just as confused as the rest of us. " So. You could bring people back from the dead. Angels included. Who the hell exactly is your family?"