21.

I sent Sam and Dean about 200 miles outside the city. The city was damaged, but Jack and I did our best to keep it minimal. Some crumbling buildings, fires, and almost all the glass in the city broken. The humans would find an excuse. Freak explosion. Huge natural disaster. Yet no casualties. Everyone evacuated.

Dean was still holding Sam's body, not crying. Just stoic, terrified. The flutter of Jack and I landing sent him into hysterics, " Is he dead? Did you do it? Please. Please tell me you can bring him back."

I ignored him, kneeling next to Sam, brushing his hair from his face. " Not yet. Not your time."

He gasped, Dean practically sobbing as his brother sat up. " Harper. Harper... you did it?"

I nodded, pulling him close to me. All the emotions hit me at once, and I started crying. Sam hugged me, keeping his sniffling to a minimum. Jack knelt down, Dean followed. I think we sat there for an hour, crying and holding each other. I kissed my little brother's forehead, " I love you so much, Jack."

" I love you." He said to me.

" Jack."

Castiel landed, his face confused, exhausted. " You're okay." He said.

Jack nodded, " I'm fine."

He looked at me, and back to Jack. " You really did it. He's dead."

I nodded, " I'm sorry."

" He wasn't a good father." Cas said, helping Jack and I up, " What now?"

" What's heaven like?"

" Confused. The power that replaced Chuck. They're mesmerized with you. They're scared, show them not to be."

" Do we have to go away?"

Cas shook his head, " You two are the most powerful things in the Universe now. You can really do whatever you want. Leave heaven as is, interfere. Do what you must."

" We should clean the mess up." I said to Jack.

He nodded, " How?"

" I suppose making more angels is fair." I said, " Give everyone a clean slate. Prevent anymore apocalyptic events."

" Will you come home?"

Sam looked sad, Dean still not speaking. Jack nodded, " We'll always come home."

They sighed in relief. We couldn't lose anyone today. The world was going through enough. And Jack and I needed to figure out how to keep balance.

***

Heaven was shitty. It was a disaster. The angels averted their eyes, but it was hard not to love Jack. And they saw how I was with him. The trust was easily earned. We weren't angry or violent. We weren't uncaring like Chuck. Making angels was easy. My powers did feel like breathing now. I just sort of did the things they needed. I flicked my wrist, and it was done. But I wanted to be home. I wanted to see Sam and Dean. Jack and I appeared back in the bunker around 2 am. I was getting used to flying. It was so convenient. Sam was still awake, his dinner barely eaten next to him, a drink in his hand. He looked up, and he looked happy. I haven't seen that look on his face in a long time. " How's the new job?"

" Stressful. I hope I don't start hearing prayers soon, cuz I'll lose my shit." I said, " Where's Dean?"

" His room. He's probably sleeping. He hasn't talked much."

" How are you? You were dead." Jack said. 

Sam looked at me, " I've got God as a sister. I'm alright."