20.

I raised my hand, locking the door. " Harper!" Jack banged on the door, " Harper!"

I stood up, my body shaking, " I don't know if I can kill you. I don't care if I can. But kill me. Close hell. Leave Sam and Dean. Take Jack's grace. Just kill me. Send me to the Empty to deal with my father. Just don't hurt them."

" Harper, don't! Don't do this!" Sam yelled.

He snapped, " Hell is closed, and you're dying."

My throat was closing. It was like an allergic reaction. I fell to my knees, content. " But that's no fun."

The door flung itself open, bullets littering into Chuck. " No, no, no!" I said, but I couldn't stand up.

Sam and Dean barely entered the room before getting thrown across like rag dolls. " Stop!" I tried to crawl over to them, barely grabbing Dean's hand. I looked over, seeing Jack. I know we were Lucifer's kids. The look of his face was one only the devil could have. And he could hurt someone. He did. Chuck was raised into the air, and his the glass wall so hard it cracked. Jack grabbed my hand, the feeling of death leaving me. He winced, but shook it off. " You need to leave!" I said to Dean, " You and Sam need to go!"

" No one is going anywhere!"

The crunching sound was horrible. Sam screamed, clutching his leg. Dean didn't cry out for my sake, but I saw the blood soaking through his legs. Chuck brushed himself off, " You don't get it do you? I created EVERYTHING! I SEE everything. I've seen your father die. I saw you bring Jack back from the dead. I've seen your weeks with the Winchester's, you corrupting my angels. I saw your pitiful plan to kill me, I saw you and Dean have your pathetic goodbye sex. I know you better than anyone."

" Yet it took you 30 years to find me," I snarled at him, holding my hand over Dean's leg. " What are you gaining from this? The angels hate you. Castiel told them everything. They know what you did. They have faith in nothing, including you."

" Well, I guess dad needs to stop home." He said.

My hand was ripped from Jack's as he was lifted into the air. I stared at him, the room turning yellow with light. I was the only thing keeping Jack alive. Chuck looked annoyed, " Pest. You barely have enough grace to stop me from killing him."

Sam was trying to get Dean off the ground, Chuck shaking his head, " Oh boys, we are having a whole different conversation."

" Bite me." Dean said, " You perve."

Jack was still clawing at his neck, chuck forcing Sam and Dean on the ground. " Where's the daughter of Satan!" Chuck yelled, " You look just like him! Where's the anger? Where's the hatred for humans?"

" I don't hate humans. I'm nothing like my father. He loved you too much, he was blind but I'm not."

  Chuck rolled his eyes, and I flew against the wall, " You're just like him. You both are. And I'm going to kill you both."

My vision was spotty. I felt like I was dying. I was dying. Jack was slowly going limp. I couldn't see. I heard Sam struggling to get off the ground. " Chuck!" He screamed.

My vision cleared enough to see him. Dean couldn't get up. . Sam looked at me, and at Jack. " Show him that anger. I love you both. I love you Dean."

I barley had time to react before Sam shot Chuck. Jack and I hit the ground with loud thuds, Chuck sighing in annoyance. " I guess I'll deal with you now then.l

The crunching of Sam's neck sent a shockwave through me. Dean was in shock, his face turning red. " You son of a bitch. You son of a bitch!"

The anger in me was violent. I felt hot. I felt hatred. I hated it. My bones were shifting, breaking and repairing themselves faster than anything. The window shattered, and all the windows in the building, probably the whole city.  Dean tried to get up, but I waved him back down. " You killed my brother." I whispered.

" You're not human. You're not worthy to have Sam Winchester as a brother." Chuck said, " He's better off in heaven, not with you two."

" He may not be blood, but he is."

I don't think Chuck understood what happened. He never had danger. He never feared death. But Jack and I were new. We never existed. I felt my ribs cracking, my body dying. But Jack was here. Jack was the only thing keeping me alive. Chuck's face fell purple, the room becoming boiling hot, " No one hurts my family." Jack whispered, " Not even God."

" You can't. What will the universe be like! You'll all die! You can't lead. You can't create. You aren't me!" He strained out.

" Death told me you'd even die someday." Dean said, looking up from his brother's body with teary eyes, " Welcome to someday, you dickhead."

Jack grabbed my hand, both of us raising our arms, " You're abominations!" Chuck yelled.

" We're you." Jack said through gritted teeth.

I never thought God could ever die. I barely thought God existed. But it was as dramatic as I expected. I knew what Lucifer felt. The anger. The hatred. The betrayal of his father. But he was jealous. I was furious. Jack was terrified. We weren't our father. We were better. " I'm sorry." I looked at Dean.

" Harper wait-"

I snapped, and he and Sam's body were sent somewhere very far away, along with the entire population of Denver. My brother and I could level a city. We were going to level a city. Even God could be scared. He was " I didn't want any of this to happen." He begged, " I just wanted the universe to be fair. To be entertaining."

" Lives aren't for entertainment." I said, " I'm a child, but I'm going to clean up your mess. You're as deadbeat of a dad as Satan!"

My little brother was beautiful. Power was scary. We were scary beings. But a boy made of gold, radiating the power of God. He looked at me, and nodded. " I'm sorry." I said, " Shows over."

A year ago I was a witch. I was a hunter. I was nothing. But the feeling of raising my hand, and taking away the life of a bad person was strange. I don't know if I liked it. But killing God was different. His life force was strong. Was doing his best to fight, he was breaking Jack and I's bones trying to fight. But nothing like Jack and I was supposed to exist. It was pointless. " Goodbye, Chuck." Jack said.

It was a horrible burning feeling. As God dies, everything dies with him. Jack and I felt the blast, but we didn't die. We absorbed it. The universe balancing. With God dead, we kept everything in check. No more warding. The human part of me gone. I was Nephilim. I was Lucifer's daughter. I was Jack Kline's sister. And I killed God.