12.

I'm not sure where I ended up. It was a large field, empty and flat. Kansas was like that. It was a gorgeous night. I saw every star in the sky, the moon was so bright and gorgeous. I was calm. I was alone. It was nice. I laid down on the ground, sighing. " Jack." I whispered.

" Harper?" His voice was in the back of my mind, " Where are you?"

" I'm okay." I said, " I just wanna be alone."

" You didn't hurt us. We understand you're afraid. I'm here. I can help."

" I know you can help, I just need to be alone. I need to understand what I am."

" You're my sister. I love you. I want to help."

" If you can sense where I am, be here in 15 minutes. I just want to think."

" All 4 of us?"

" Of course."

" I'll see you soon, Harper."

I closed my eyes. I don't know for how long, but it was peaceful. Until I felt whoever it was. Whatever it was. I sat up quickly, thinking like a hunter. It was a man, his eyes were black. " I hate you demons." I whispered.

" Oh, little angel. I'm worse. I am the demon who is many."

" I'll google your name when you're dead."

I pulled my knife out of the back of my pants, and I realized I didn't need it. All bets were off with my warding. " You don't get it. Killing me unleashes everything worse. I am Legion, the one who is many. But I hold many worse things back."

" So I just have to put you in timeout. I heard hell is great this time of year."

" That's what the earth will look like soon. All the little angels in the ground."

" Good thing I'm only half angel." I said, " And plan on getting rid of you the angelic way."

It was incredible that nothing would hurt me anymore. I knew when he grabbed my shoulder, it shattered. His face fell when I picked him up by the throat. Jack said it was like breathing. The powers were natural. It was hard to do it with the warding. But now it was like I was a different person. I didn't think demons got scared. " If you kill me, a pit of hell will open with the worst things humanity has ever seen."

" I'm not gonna kill you." I whispered, " You're just gonna go back to the slop pit you came from."

The light was blinding. I didn't see anything, I just felt the ground rumbling, horrible screaming in my ears. It was hot, my back felt heavy. He was screaming. I saw his real face. It was horrible. That's what the difference between angels and demons were. Castiel and Jack's beauty was unimaginable. The face on this thing was horrendous. But I saw the fear. The ground opened beneath my feet, and I held him over the opening. " You're all going to die. God will kill you half breeds, your little hunter boyfriend, his brother and your pet angels. Then when he abandons this world, we'll peel the flesh off every one of the humans." He snarled.

" You won't be doing any of that when you're being deep fried."

I dropped him, it was a sickening sound as he fell. It was terrifying, the sounds coming from the pit I had opened. " All of you need to sleep." I mumbled.

With the snap of my fingers, the ground closed again. No sign of the demon, whatever he was. I heard the rumbling of the engine turn off. I turned, the four boys getting out of the car. Dean ran, pulling me away from the new indent in the ground, " Who the hell was that?"

" Legion." Castiel said, " The demon who is many. He comes from the deepest pit of hell. If he's out, the horsemen are out. Every monster you boys killed is out. Demons, everything."

I slid my knife in my boot, " Who else that they killed is out?"

" No one you and Jack can't handle, apparently." Castiel shook his head, " Lilith, Abaddon, the Horsemen. Those are child's play for people of your power. God is your concern. Two Nephilim alive at the same time, that's unheard of. Who knows if he can even kill you. If anything can."

" Great." Sam whispered, " Two nukes. We've never had the upper hand this much."

" I think I'm done thinking now." I said quietly.

Dean held both my hands, " I think we all are. Sam found a lot more. About you and Jack. It helped us learn a lot. Good and bad."

" Well, we love the bad." I shook my head.

***

Turns out Jack didn't know anything about himself. Castiel didn't know much either, he just learned all the information we did. " Heaven was always oppressive," He said, " They didn't let us know much. They told us Nephilim were these disgusting creatures. I wanted to kill Jack before he was born, but he showed me such beautiful things. I knew he was good. So everything Sam found, it was truly shocking."

Sam opened the notebook, " I asked around, did some digging. Talked to some people on the phone. Turns out you and Jack are even more extraordinary than we thought. Superhuman intelligence, you can speak any language thanks to... paternal gifts. So we don't need a prophet to read enochian or angel tablets. We knew you and Jack were strong, but you're immune to illusions, slow aging, you can summon holy elements. It's all with age, Harper of course you're a little behind, due to the warding."

" That's what we're worried about," Castiel said, " With the warding gone and you being 30, how are these powers going to hit you. With Jack... it's like puberty. It's a gradual learning of powers. The clairvoyance, summoning, immunity. Jack will develop those over time, he's only 3. But you, I'm worried that they'll all come at once, and you're physical body won't be able to handle it."

" Then what?" I asked, " Am I like you? I can find a vessel?"

" You're tricky." He shook his head, " Angels, aren't too much for a human body to handle. We're draining at first, but our grace heals them. You... I don't know if a body that was born human can handle you. A witch maybe? But they'd have to be naturally born."

" I won't possess a person." I said, " I can't. Sam, what's the bad stuff? Besides my body getting crispy."

" Well, you're seen as worse than a demon. You're more huntable than any monster on the planet." Sam rested his hand on his head, " If you or Jack ever get too angry, you could black your powers out completely. And Harper, you're immune to black magic, since it's in your blood anyway. But Jack isn't. We don't know how that can affect him."

" And if we die, we go to the Empty." Jack said softly, " Everything on earth wants us dead."

" I would love some new warding." I put my head in my hands.

" Hey," Dean said, " We can get through this. We've done worse."

When he touched me, I knew Sam was leaving something out. I could read minds. I could read emotions. And Dean's were violent. I felt his hate for the supernatural, his love for his brother, Jack and Cas. That was familial love. The love for me was anything but. " I hope so." I whispered.