11.

I slept better than I did before. The chair next to me was empty, but Dean still had my hand in his. He was laying on the floor, a pillow under his head. " You didn't have to stay."

He mumbled, not opening his eyes, " Yeah, well
I'm a generous guy."

I rolled my eyes, " Thanks."

He sat up, rubbing his eyes, " It's good at you slept, I was convinced someone was trying to kill you, you were screaming so loud."

" Well, I guess nightmares are worse for Nephilim."

Dean frowned, " They're bad for me too. But dreams can't do much if you don't let them."

" Dead people talk to me in my dreams, Dean." I said quietly, " I'm scared that something is gonna know what I am and I'm gonna do something I don't want too."

He sat on the bed next to me, " You won't. You have more self control than Jack, and he's gotten better. He's better than he was before. I just want to know how you put his soul back."

" What?"

He looked confused, " I thought Sam told you."

" Told me what?" I asked, " Dean, what's wrong with him?"

" Nothing now," he stood me up, walking down the hallway, " Family meeting! Dad is angry!"

A not so awake Sam sat down across from me. Jack sat next to me, and I relaxed. " Good morning."

He got close to me, whispering, " Did you hear him too?"

I nodded, and he sighed. " I told him to go to sleep and he stopped."

Jack picked at his fingers, " Good. I'm just scared if he knows your here, who else does?"

" Nothing we can't deal with."

We both knew I was lying. I shuddered, my body seeming to crawl. I knew the warding was almost completely gone. What could I do at this point? What would this do to Sam and Dean? Jack and Cas? " So, you failed to tell her Jack had no soul?" Dean said to Sam.

Sam sighed, " I was going too. How the hell do you start that conversation?"

" What do you mean Jack doesn't have a soul?" I asked.

" To get rid of Michael," Jack started, " The Arcangel. I burned off the rest of my soul to save Sam, Dean and Castiel. I didn't have one when I died."

" So I just made you a knew soul?" I said, " How does that work? How do I even do that?"

" God is not going to be happy when he finds out she's alive." Castiel said, " The power you possess, both you and Jack. It's threatening to him. In theory... both of you could end the world."

" She won't." Dean said, " They don't."

" Chuck killed Jack without thinking, Dean." Sam said, " Now we have two Nephilim. Two children of the Devil. How do we even deal with that?"

" We hope he ignores me long enough to close hell." I said, " Jack and I have to do this. I know you won't let him watch the news. He doesn't know what Chuck did. If I really just created a new soul for Jack, then Nephilim are a lot stronger than we thought."

" What do you mean?" Jack said, " I made angels. Only God can do that. But what do you mean, what Chuck did?"

" Hell is open. Most of the nastiest things are still down there. But ghosts and demons are up here. Things from purgatory. Chuck wants to wipe this version of the world clean and start over."

Jack tensed, his jaw was locked. I held his hands, mostly so he calmed down. No accidents. We couldn't afford an accident. " We've dealt with worse," Sam said, " A lot worse."

" Our father." Jack said.

" We got rid of him for good," Castiel said.

" He spoke to me last night." I said softly, not really wanting them to hear me.

" He what?!" Castiel stood up, slamming his hands on the table.

I winced. Jack's hand cracked when I squeezed it, but he didn't even flinch. " What did he say?" Castiel said gravely, " Tell us!"

" H-he wanted me to bring him back like I did to Jack," my voice cracked, " I didn't. I told him to sleep and leave me alone and stay dead. He wants to hurt Jack, I can't let him hurt Jack."

" If Lucifer is awake in the empty then he can be brought back at any time. One slip up and the Devil is back!"

" Cas, she won't!" Dean said, " Lay the hell off!"

" How do we know this!? We don't know her! We don't know if she's like Jack or if she's like her mother!"

" She's like Jim, Cas!" Sam said, " That's her father. Jim Barlow."

" If God finds this girl we are all doomed."

" We're already doomed!" Jack shouted, " It's not her fault!"

Everyone was yelling. My ears were ringing, and everything was loud. My body was hot. I felt like I was going to be sick. Sam, Dean and Cas were arguing about my power. About what I could do. Jack was holding my hand, not caring that I was breaking the bones. " You're fine. Everything is going to be okay."

It was loud. Dean was loud. Sam was loud. Cas was an angel, so he was louder, his anger having more of an affect on me. It was so much. I felt like I was on fire. Jack's hand was burning, smoking. He didn't let me go. He ignored it. He was a good little brother. I loved my little brother. It was loud. Everything was so loud.

" Shut up!" I screamed.

The heat left my body in an instant. It was like a bomb went off. Jack barely flinched, but I hear three bodies hit the walls. Glass shattered. Alarms went off. Everything was still too loud. " Shut up!" I screamed again, " Everyone be quiet!"

The alarms silenced at my command. Jack was still holding my hand, his eyes yellow at the feeling of my power. " The warding is gone." He whispered.

I opened my eyes, Dean coughing as he helped Sam off the ground. Castiel stood up, in awe. I saw him truly now. I saw the blue and yellow lights all around him, his wings behind him. They were mangled, broken pieces of light. But wings. I saw beyond his vessel. He stared at my brother and I in shock, " Incredible."

I looked at the wall behind Jack and I. The indent of wings in the brick directly behind me. Sam and Dean were just as shocked as Castiel, " Beautiful." Sam whispered.

I looked at Jack, his eyes losing the yellow color. But he held this golden glow around him.  It was even more beautiful than Castiel's. It was beyond angelic. I could only hope I resembled him. I did feel different. Every ounce of fatigue in my body was gone. My morning hunger was gone. I felt amazing. My emotions never left, but I knew the warding was gone. I knew the sigils and carvings in my bones were gone. I was completely inhuman. I was Jack. I was Lucifer.

And it was overwhelming. I let go of Jack's hands, knowing I broke the bones. He was burnt, but it didn't hurt. But my heart did. I was crying. " I'm okay," Jack said, " Harper, I promise I'm okay."

I stood up, backing towards the stairs. Dean stood up, walking towards me, " Hey, you're fine. Everything is okay."

" I hurt you." My voice got caught in my throat, " All of you."

" You didn't hurt us, Harper." Sam said quietly, " It's not your fault."

I held my hand up, both of them not able to move. Castiel stood with Jack, who was already moving the hand I broke. " I'm sorry. I'm so sorry."

" Harper, wait!"

I didn't want to be here. I wanted to get away from them. So I did. I guess flight was a good addition to my life. I could escape all the things I was fucking up.