13.

Jack was doing his best. He wanted to teach me, so it wasn't so hard to control my powers. " It's natural, after a while. It's jarring, but the feeling goes away after a couple times. It's best to stay grounded, to not lose control. That's when people get hurt. Don't over exert yourself."

" What should I do?" I asked, " Like. What should I try?"

" You've got the mind thing down. You... opened a pit to hell." He said quietly, " Let's try moving something? Open the door."

I looked at my bedroom door, and without even thinking about it opening, it flew open, hitting the wall with the volume of a gunshot. A large crack went down the middle, and a hole formed in the wall. Jack and I were speechless, but both started laughing. He covered his mouth, I had never seen him smile like this. I fell back on the bed, holding my stomach, " Sam is gonna kill me."

" Dean is gonna kill US." Jack giggled, " A little less force next time."

Sam was down the hall in a second, " What happened? Are you hurt?"

" Harper opened the door." Jack pointed, a grin still plastered on his face.

Sam sighed, " Okay. No injuries. That's good. Harper could you come here?"

I followed Sam into the hallway, " We found Chuck." He said softly.

" Fantastic." I sighed.

" We also found the gate to hell that he opened."

" Not fantastic."

Sam nodded, " We don't know what to do first, close the gate before the Horsemen or something worse gets out, or deal with Chuck."

" How do you suppose we deal with Chuck, Sam? He's God. You can't kill God."

" Maybe we could." He shook his head, " There's no power that can match Chuck. Well. At least until a few weeks ago when you and Jack both being alive sent a shockwave through the angels. Cas said he's never felt anything like it. He said it was more jarring than anything he felt around God. Lucifer was the closest thing to God, and the Nephilim is always stronger than the angel who created it. So-"

" Jack and I both being alive and together balances out Chuck being gone?"

" Exactly."

" Would that mean... Jack and I have to be, God?"

He laughed, " No. No. Chuck doesn't do shit as it is. He creates a new universe every trillion years or so and leaves the others alone. You and Jack just existing in this universe might even things out."

" Like how you couldn't kill the Darkness, because you need God and The Darkness."

Sam frowned, " Yeah. If Amara is alive, but you and Jack can kill... or get rid of Chuck. The universe won't be all out of whack."

" And that's just your theory?"

" Cas and I were thinking, just from what he feels around you. Dean... isn't stoked about it."

I looked back in the room, watching Jack move things on my desk from across the room. " I'm not either. He's practically a baby, Sam. I know I'm new to the Nephilim thing... but he's so young. He's frightened by everything he does."

" I know. I'm working that part out. I want Jack to be away from this just as much as you do. Dean is trying to talk me out of it. He's convinced we can handle it without you two."

" Anything to keep us away from the fight."

" The angels are keeping the opened to hell at bay, let's focus on Chuck for now."

He began to walk down the hallway, but I sighed, " Sam. Is he okay?"

Sam didn't really turn to look at me, " His drunk mumblings about you kinda say go talk to him."

" Wonderful."

Dean was in his room. He could outdrink anyone. I missed drinking. My grace burned it off fast, so I didn't bother. I rarely saw Dean read, but the piles of books said plenty. " How's the reading going, honors student?"

He looked up, and he entire body relaxed. " Oh, great. Trying to figure out how to kill God."

I sat on the edge of his bed, " Well. Two children of Satan can help that."

" Yeah. Can't wait."

" Dean," I said, " Jack isn't incompetent and I'm not unstable. I get that it's scary, but we have hunters dealing with the monsters, you and Sam do it too. You think I don't know when you guys sneak out to hunt without me?"

" Cas said that it's safer if you aren't sending out the dinner bell for what wants to kill angels." He sat up, " If I let you or Jack get hurt, I don't think Sam and I could forgive ourselves."

" I sent you flying through a wall and you think some nasty ghost is gonna hurt me." I sighed, " You forget the man who taught me to hunt was undefeated by everything but pneumonia."

" I guess I just look at you and don't see Lucifer's kid. I don't with Jack either. I see my baby brother, who's kinda scary. You though? You're still just Harper, a really amazing, and super badass witch."

I smiled, " I still am. Just with a couple cool magic tricks." I held his hand, " Dean. You need to let Jack and I do whatever Sam and Cas think we can do. Try at least. Gates to hell can be closed without us. Getting rid of a crazy psycho God can't. Cas said he thinks the angels can close it, when there's more. Jack made more. They're gonna close it."

He was quiet. I knew why he was frightened. He lost his mom. He killed people, when he was possessed by Michael. He was so tired of the carnage. So tired of fighting. If Jack and I did this, he and Sam could rest for once. " You're too rational for me."

I kissed his cheek, " You're too high strung."

" Am I breaking my own rule since you aren't technically human?"

" Hunters try not to be with monsters."

" Good thing you aren't a monster then."

" Harper!" Jack said down the hall, " Cas needs us! Now!"

I sighed, " Is Castiel my uncle by familial technicality?"

" I guess," Dean kissed my forehead, his arm around my shoulder as we walked to the parlor, " You've got some real assholes for blood relatives."