Ch. 7

- Isadora's POV -

- The Tour -

We walk into a big room with endless shelves of board games, video games, movies and a large flat screen TV that takes up most of the wall.

"This is our game room."

"Its huge!" I said taking everything in. He chuckles. Leading me to another room, I see a beautiful living room with white furniture and a huge fancy chandelier hanging right above us.

"The living room." He says hastily as he pulled me out quickly and onto the next. Room by room he shows me everything. Bringing me to another door he stops before opening it. "Now the most important room of all.... my room." He opens the door, revealing a large black and grey room. When I walk in, I hear the door click and lock. I turn around and am immediately pushed against his wall with him growling at me. "You've been teasing me kitten. What have I said about teasing me? Hmm?" He says placing light kisses on my jaw, working his way down my neck to my collarbone. I inhale sharply, trying to hold back a moan but it escapes anyway. "Dont make those noises baby. I'm struggling to hold myself back enough as it is." He pulls back and smiles at me.

"What?" I ask trying to slow down my breathing.

"You're mine." He smiles. I smile back. "Say it."

"Say what?" Another growl.

"Say it for me kitten. Please." He begs. I pause and stare at him. He's so on the edge of his seat its almost sad.

"I'm yours." His lips crash into mine and I drown in a wave of happiness. Not just my own but I can feel his as well. His kiss tells me everything. A sudden knock on the door makes him groan in frustration and makes me giggle at his reaction.

"Santi? Can I come in?" Mirella asks on the other side. He sighs and puts on a smile before opening the door.

"Hi princess." He greets her. She turns to me and suddenly becomes very shy.

"Um... will you play dress up with me Isadora?" She asked looking down at her feet. I bend down and smile.

"Of course! It would be rude of me to reject an offer from a princess." Her smile is almost too big for her face.

"Okay! You can be a fairy queen and Santi and can be the warrior sent to claim you, but needs to ask permission from the princess of course! And I will be the princess!" She says excitedly. I chuckle at her imagination.

"Wait... now I'm dressing up too?" Rafael asks scratching the back of his head and slumping his shoulders.

"Yes! You're the warrior to needs to claim the fairy queen or some other warrior who is really bad will take her away." She explains in a matter of fact tone. He picks her up and kisses her cheek then looks at me. Mirella can't tell what that looks means.... but I can.

"Well... we definitely can't have that now can we?"

- Mirella's Room -

Sitting on the floor of her room, I watch as she puts the finishing touches on him. Putting little clips and bows in his hair.

"There!" Mirella says smiling as she backs away from Rafael.

"Am I a real warrior now?" He asks patting his head to feel the clips and bows.

"Yes!" She smiled then turns to me. "Your turn. I'll be right back with your fairy crown.  Please don't leave okay?"