Ch. 35

!!WARNING!!
Extreme Violence!
You have been warned.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

- Isadora's POV -

I ran all over the house looking for the boys. I finally get to the gym and see them all working out.

"Whoa Isa! What's wrong?" Aflie asked putting down his weights.

"Gear up! Rodrigo's men took Josie and shot Cass!" I screamed with what little breath I had left. They all just nod and walk out. I go to the kitchen and see Gabriella and Nessa yelling at Cass while they stitch his arm. "Why are you not at a hospital?"

"I hate hospitals. I dont need to go for just being shot in the arm." Cass said wincing when Gabriella smacks the back of his head.

"You're lucky I know how to stitch a wound or you would have bled out by now." She glared at him. I see Emiliano, Rafael and the boys all stocking their guns and ammo. I walk over to Rafael and turn him to face me.

"I need a vest."

"You're not going." He said turning back around and continued loading his gun.

"Yes I am."

"No, you're not." He growled.

"That is my best friend who is in this shit because of me! If it weren't for her, we never would have met!" I yelled and grabbed his face, making him look at me. "If you try to stop me, you will not be happy for the next few months. Maybe longer. I am going to help get my best friend back. End...of...discussion." I peck his cheek. He lets out a frustrated sigh.

"Fine, but you will stay by my side at all times." He grabs my chin hard. "Do you understand me?"

"The text said..."

"I don't give a shit what the text said Isa! You are pregnant with my child! I will not have you risking your life or our baby's! I will get Josie back, I promise, but if you insist on going you will stay by my fucking side! Now, do you... understand me?" He asked again. I sigh and nod.

"Never seen mommy and daddy fight before." Alfie giggled. I whipped my head in his direction and glared at him.

"Open your mouth again Alfie and I will kick your ass!" I sneer at him.

"Yes ma'am." He said looking at the floor.

- On The Plane -

I know he doesn't want me on this mission, but that's just too bad. This is my best friend we're talking about! I owe her my life and I'll be damned if when in her time of need, I'm gonna sit back and not do anything. I look over at Rafael and he is seething mad, staring out the window. I walk over and sit in his lap, facing him.

"Talk to me." He ignores me. "I know you're mad but...."

"Isa, stop." For a moment my body went cold. "Yes, I'm mad. I'm mad because you want to put your life in danger yet again. But it's not just your life now, it's also our child's life. I don't know how else to get this through your head. If anything happens to you..." He stopped. "I can't and will not live my life without you damnit. You are the only thing that keeps me from snapping and going completely insane. I would lose my shit if I lost you or our baby. I would go on a killing spree, and pray that someone would have the guts to kill me afterwards. That is how much control you have over me Isa. Nothing I do anymore is without the thought of you and how you might feel." Wow... "That is why I'm mad. I know she's your best friend. I get that, but did you ever stop to think how I feel about you going? Did you forget that I love you and that you're carrying our unborn child? If things goes wrong and something happens to our baby, you would never forgive yourself... and I would never forgive myself for not putting my foot down and stopping you."