Ch. 38

*Big Time Jump*
!!! WARNING !!!
Extremely Sexual Chapter!
You have been warned!
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

- Two Months Later -

- Rafael's POV -

Two months. TWO FUCKING MONTHS! I'm sitting outside with my brothers on the patio, adjusting myself so that my balls, which are the bluest they've ever been, don't hurt as much. No matter how much I adjust them, it's uncomfortable.

"How long has it been?" Alfie asked. I shoot him a death glare.

"Two fucking months." I grit through my teeth. "Every time I go to make a move she pushes me away. I can't take it anymore. I feel like my dick and balls are going to explode."

"Maybe this is good for you." Rico added.

"How the fuck is this good for me!?" I snap at him and roll my eyes.

"You're kind of a sex addict when it comes to Isa." Javier chimed in.

"Yeah, whenever she's around, you can't keep your hands off her. It's honestly gross sometimes." Alfie said looking slightly disgusted.

"Why not just take her?" Ishmael suggested. I look at him confused. He rolls his eyes. "A couple months ago, you stated that you never lost your dominance and yet here you sit, balls bluer than the sky and you're actually pouting about it like a child." What the fuck!? Have I really been pouting about not getting sex from my fiancée? What the hell is happening to me? I'm turning into a little bitch boy! "Be a caveman and take your woman." He winked. Suddenly I felt hyped up. Just the thought of it made me semi hard. He's right. Enough of this baby pouting bullshit!

"I'll be back later." I said getting up from my chair and stomping into the house.

"Get em' tiger! Channel your inner caveman!"

- Kitchen -

I walk in and see her pouncing around in her little booty shorts and my t-shirt, making oatmeal. I take a moment to stare at her legs. Mmmm... I wanna put my marks all over those candy legs. I see the bottom of her ass cheeks barely peeking out of her shorts. Fuuuuck... I wanna bite that ass. I wanna leave my handprint on that perky little ass to let everyone know.... that ass is MINE! If they don't believe me, they can take my fingerprints off it. Fuck... I'm only getting harder. The pressure is excruciating.  I grab my painful erection and begin to stroke it, watching as she wiggles around the kitchen. Her perky tits jiggling along with her movements while she hums to herself. I stare at her plump lips that taste like pure sugar cane and imagine them around my dick. I groan in pleasure but also in pain... I need her so bad. She turns around and gasps, startled by me. She sees me stroking myself and raises an eyebrow at me.

I walk up to her and push her against the counter. Her back to my chest. Pressing the hardest hard on I've ever had against her perky ass cheeks. Even doing this takes some of the pain away. I run my hands down her body and when I get to her ass, I grab a handful and squeeze. She exhales sharply and tries to hold back a moan. Tsk tsk tsk kitten... I wanted to hear that moan.

"What are you doing?" I ignore her and lean down into the crook of her neck. Kissing, licking and sucking hard on her delicious skin. Leaving my marks on such a gorgeous canvus. She finally releases that moan, I've been dying to hear and I press myself harder into her. Using her ass cheeks to stroke my still ever painful erection.