Ch. 23

- Back Home From Brazil -

- Morning -

- Rafael's POV -

She's carrying my child. My child?..... Our child. She's carrying our child, and I couldn't be happier. In fact, last time I was this happy was when Mirella was born. Before my kitten, I didn't give two shits about love. Being a 'boyfriend' wasn't an option. I'd fuck bitches and send them on their way. When I met Isadora, I was immediately obsessed with her. I wanted to worship her gorgeous body and those perfect pouty lips. I wanted her as my queen. So I claimed her, and now she's mine. Forever.

I know what you're thinking... big, bad, cold-hearted mafia leader becoming a father? Truth is, I've always wanted a family, but no girl was ever good enough. They wanted my commitment, begged for it even, but I wasn't just going to just give it to them. They had to earn it. Then my kitten came along and kicked my feet out from under me. I would have never fallen for a woman, but I did for her. I fell hard for her.

I roll over and see her sleeping peacefully. She looks so fucking beautiful when she's sleeping. Her hair sprawled out around her head, her lips slightly parted. She was lying on her back with her legs partially open. Mmmmmm.... *growls* I thought going days without my fix was painful. Going two weeks is a new record. An excruciating one. I need my fix. I slowly get out of bed, careful not to wake her. I walk to the end where her feet are and crawl under the blanket head first. I kiss up her legs. One and then the other. She moves a little but doesn't wake up. Finally, my lips find their prize.

"Mmm." I hum to myself. I gently move her panties to the side. As I'm eating her, I hear a soft moan.

"Hhmmm.." God the noises she makes. I continue until I find her clit and that seems to wake up. She gasps and tosses the covers aside. "What are you doing?"

"Getting my fix." I attack her clit with my tongue and she falls back onto the bed, moaning my name. I pick up my speed. "Cum for me kitten." And she does. All in my mouth. She tastes so fucking good. A sudden knock on the door makes her jump and she knees me in the mouth. "Ow."

"Oh! I'm sorry baby! I'm so sorry!" She grabs my face and kisses where she hit me.

"Who is it?" I snap. Who dares interupt me in the middle of getting my fix.

"It's Alfie and um... you better get out here."

"Why?" ..... Silence..... "Why Alfonzo!? Im busy!" I hear the door knob being tampered with, then a click and in saunters my man whore of a cousin Leo.

"Too busy for.... Whao! My bad man!" He laughs and I quickly cover my kitten. "You didn't tell me he was in the middle of gettin' some ass Alfie." He laughs.

"Watch your mouth! Say one more disrespectful thing to my girl and I'll stab you Leo." I snap and he throws his hands in the air.

"Relax! There's no need to threaten me cousin." He eyes her. "What's your name beautiful?" He winks. He always knows how to push my buttons.

"Get the fuck out Leo! We'll be down in a minute!" I growl and he laughs, leaving with Alfie right behind him.

"Okay, who was that?" She asks. I sigh.

"My cousin Leonardo. He must have just got back from London with my Uncle Ricardo."

"I'm sensing you're not too happy about that."

"Leo is a man whore. He can never keep his hands to himself around beautiful women... or any woman for that matter. It doesn't matter to him if they're single, married, or not interested. He will try his luck regardless." I roll my eyes.

"And you're worried?" I smile at her.

"Not in the slightest." She looked surprised by my answer. "Im gonna go greet them, introduce you and make my point to Leo very clear that you are mine. Only mine. If he touches you, I'll beat him worse than I did Javier." She giggles and nods.

- The Living Room -

- Isadora's POV -

We walk in and see Leo, and an older man who I assume is Ricardo. He looks our way and smiles.

"Damn boy! Look how you filled out!" He roughly pats Rafael's arm. "How you been nephew?"

"I'm good tío. (Uncle) How was London?"

"The weather sucks." He chuckled. He looks my way and grins, holding out his hand. "And who is this beautiful lady?" I go to shake his hand but he kisses mine instead.

"Isadora." I reply.

"Beautiful name for a beautiful woman. Which one of my nephews is the lucky fella?" I grab onto Rafael's arm and sink into his side. "No shit!? Well damn nephew! Glad you decided to join the fun."

"You better be behaving yourself Ricky!" He rolls his eyes as a beautiful woman walks in the room. She sees Rafael and squeals. "Is that my handsome nephew!?" She runs over and hugs him.

"Hola tía Esme." (Hello aunt)

"I've missed my boys! Where's the rest of them?" She asks.

"Tío Ricky!" Mirella shouts and runs right into his arms. He picks her up, spins her around and smothers her in kisses.

"There she is! How's my little princess doing?"

"Good! I missed you!" She giggles.

"I missed you too little one." The beautiful woman Rafael called Esme, walks up to Mirella and taps her on the shoulder.

"No love for me?" She asks and makes a pouty face.

"Tía Esme!" Mirella shouts louder. Rafael clears his throat and everyone looks his way.

"Esme, Ric, Leo.... I would like you to meet my girlfriend Isadora Fiorella Cortez. Baby, this is my Aunt Esmerelda, my Uncle Ricardo and my cousin Leonardo."

"Girlfriend!?" Esme shouts. She runs up to me and bear hugs me as if she's known me for years. I thought my eyes would pop out of their sockets. "I'm so happy! I thought my nephew would never settle down."

"Everyone seems to think that." I chuckle.

"He's so picky! Every girl I tried to hook him up with, he turned down." She raised an eyebrow at him.

"Sorry Esme, but none of them were anything like my girl." He smiles at me. "Which reminds me." He picks me up and kisses me hard in front of everyone. "I have some amazing news." Everyone stared. "Isadora is pregnant. Im gonna be a father." It was so silent, if someone dropped a feather you would know it.

"You're giving me grand babies!?" Gabriella screams and shuffled her feet. She ran over and hugged me.

"A child, mom. Relax." Rafeal rolled his eyes.

"Doesn't matter, more will come! I'm gonna be a grandma! We must celebrate! Emil, call Tony and Nadi!" He nodded. She smothers Rafael's face in kisses, making me laugh as he tried to stop her.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Short chapter I know but the next one will be longer.

Thanks for the votes and comments guys!