Ch. 27

*Okay guys! With some help from my best friend, I am giving you a small snipet of Rafael's POV when Isadora was threatening Molly. Keep in mind that this was not put in my original story on Chapters, it's a bonus! Thank you Michaela camgrif_ for the help! Love you girly!*
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

- Bonus Scene -

"I said Rafael doesn't want to be disturbed!" I hear a scream and sigh. I rub my temples. When will these thristy sluts realize I'm not interested? How many ways do I have to say no, before they get it through their heads? I could feel a migraine starting to form. Before I met my kitten, I would've had girls coming in and out of my office for hours. Literally and figuratively speaking. But now that I have my kitten, I only feel aggravated that they can't take a fucking hint. I hear a loud thud and roll my eyes. Fuck my life.... now their fighting.

I walk out and see my kitten pinning Molly to the wall. Her hand around her throat and that glare in her eyes that... mmmm... damnit, now I'm hard. Every muscle in my body wants to go over there and kill that Molly bitch. Obviously she did something to piss my baby off. Isa wouldn't just attack someone without a reason. Let's see how she handles herself. I back myself into a dark corner of the hallway. They haven't spotted me yet so this should be good.

"Listen up you plastic barbie bitch! I know you're new here, so you probably don't know who I am yet. So let me introduce myself. My name is Isadora. I'm Rafael's girlfriend and the mother of his unborn child." Isa said calmly. When she said mother of his unborn child, my heart skipped. That's right baby! You show her who's boss! Make your point clear the first time. I thought about teaching Molly a lesson but Isa seems to be doing a mighty fine job. "All I have to do is tell my man that you've been harassing me and he will fire you on the spot. No questions asked. So with that being said, you ever disrespect me like that again, not only will you be banned from this club indefinitely, but I will personally beat your motherfucking ass. Got it?" Fuck that was hot! I'm so tempted to pick her up and fuck her against the wall while that Molly cunt watches. Hell, while everyone watches! Showing all these desperate whores who the queen is around here. Then again.... there are men in here too and I really dont want to kill my customers for perving on my woman. It would be bad for business. I walk out of the shadows and approach them. I need to difuse the situation before it gets worse. I wouldn't put it past my kitten to kill this bitch now that she's pregnant. Pregnant women can get hormonally psycho.

"What's going on here?"
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

- In The Car -

- Isadora's POV -

While driving, Rafael was very quiet. His fingers wouldn't sit still. He kept tapping away on the steering wheel as if he was in a hurry.

"Baby?" I said placing my hand on his arm.

"Hmm?"

"Why are you so quiet?"

"Trying to concentrate." I furrowed my brows.

"On what? You look like you're about to suffer a stress related aneurysm." I chuckle nervously.

"I saw what you did to her. That girl you had pinned to the wall. That was so fucking hot, I wanted to take you in front of everyone at the club, including her. So Im taking you home, cause I'm in desperate need of a fix." He grins. Since I was a virgin when I  met him, I didn't know much about the thrills of sex. Since I've been with him, I can't help but want to explore new things. I've never had sex in a car before... so why not now? I grab his free hand resting on the middle console and put it between my legs. Sliding his fingers in my pants, past my panties. I manually moved them until they found life of their own. Then the fun really began.