Ch. 28

"If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day, so I never have to live without you." - Winnie The Pooh
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

- Isadora's POV -

He grabbed my hand and placed the box in my palm. I'm at a loss for words. I want to scream, cry and tear off his clothes at the same time. My hands tremble as I open the box.

A beautiful silver ring with two red hearts

A beautiful silver ring with two red hearts. I was stunned! I noticed an engraving on the inside of the band that read 'Rafael'.

"I got this ring for a specific reason. The two hearts represent, my heart and soul which are yours forever. The color red represents the fire you ignite inside me everytime I look at you." He slipped the ring on my finger and lifted me up to his chest. "I asked my father before I got shot, how he knew my mother was the one. He said when he looked at another woman, he felt nothing like what he felt for my mom. She stole his heart and soul and he didn't want them back from her. Well baby, you stole mine and I never want them back. So I put them on a ring where you can always have them with you. Even if I'm not physically there." He smiled. I couldn't hold back the tears and sobbed into his neck. How did I get so lucky? "Use your words kitten."

"I love you. I love you so much Rafael!" I grabbed his face and kissed him hard. He burried his face into my hair and sniffed. "I swear to god Rafael, if you sniff me and get hard and ruin this moment, I will put you back on punishment!" Even though I couldn't see his face, I knew he rolled his eyes when he sighed and groaned.

"What the fuck!? He sniffs you to get hard?" Josie asked making her signature 'Ew' face.

"It's better for your sanity if you don't ask questions." Rafeal said making me giggle. Suddenly Alfonzo runs into the room.

"Why are people screaming?" He asked confused.

"Rafael sniffs Isa's hair to get hard!" She gasps and puts her hand over her mouth. She looked straight at me and mouthed 'I'm sorry'.

"So? Tons of people have weird fetishes. In fact, a little birdy told me a certain firey redhead likes to hard core role play in the bedroom." He winks at Josie. "We have a closet full of Halloween costumes if you wanna play with me?"

"I'M GONNA FUCKING KILL HIM!" She punches Alfie in the arm hard and stormed out.

"Who is she going to kill?" Rafeal asks confused.

"Cass. Aparently they fooled around a couple of times." I said laughing.

"I'm sure he can handle her." He smiled. I jump down and walk over to Alfie. Patting him hard on the arm where Josie hit him. He winces.