Ch. 11

- Isadora's POV -

I woke up sore, but turned and saw a handsome sleeping giant next to me. Any pain I felt quickly disappeared. I did it. I gave him my virginity. Josie told me, when I first moved in with her that being a virgin at my age was rare, but nothing to be ashamed of. That when I find the right person, I should give it to him.... and I did. I dont care if he's in the mafia. I dont care if he has hurt or killed anyone. I just want him. I'll deal with anything life throws at me as long as I have him. I silently and as gently as possible try to slip out of bed and get yanked back against his chest.

"Where do you think you're going?" His morning voice is so sexy. I giggle.

"I was going downstairs to get some coffee. I didnt want to wake you."

"I dont mind getting up." He began toove but I stopped him.

"No, you need to rest. Sleep for a little while longer and I'll bring you some coffee." I kiss him and he nods. Closing his eyes and nestling back down on his pillow. I grab his robe and put it on. It smells like him and that's comforting.

***

I walk into the kitchen and see Gabriella, Ishmael, Emiliano and Alfonzo sitting around the table talking.

"Well good morning sleeping beauty... or should I say, afternoon." Ishmael winks. I look at the clock.... 1:30 pm.

"Shit!" I holler and smack my forehead.

"What's the matter dear?" Gabriella asks taking a sip of her coffee. How is she always so damn calm about everything?

"My phone is ar home and Josie doesn't know where I am or who I'm with. She's probably freaking out."

"She's fine darling. I already informed her of everything that happened."

"You know Josie?"

"Yeah. She does the odd job for us every now and then." Alfonzo added. I nod. Surprised by my reaction, Emiliano smiled.

"He told you didn't he?" He asks, his grin getting wider. I nod again. We hear footsteps coming down the stairs. Rafael comes around the corner, shirtless and his sweatpants hanging dangerously low on his hips. It's almost annoying how sexy he is. But he's mine..... all mine.

"Rafael baby, how are you feeling?" Gabriella asks.

"I'm fine mom." He rubs his eyes and yawns. "Where's Javier?" He asks and the room goes silent.

"He's in his room. I had a nurse come check on him. He'll be fine." She replied. Without another word, he kisses my head and walks out of the room.

"Is he..." I begin to ask but get cut off.

"He's going to go check on him and apologize." Alfonzo smiled.

"But I thought he was still mad."

"He can never stay mad at us for too long. We're brothers, it's what we do. We fight, beat the shit out of eachother, kiss and make up, then it's all sunshine and rainbows again." Ishmael said.

"Yeah, this isn't the first time he's beaten the shit out of one of us... and it definitely won't be the last now thst you're here." Alfonzo chuckled.